News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thought I was going to die this AM....

Started by Cobia, Jul 18, 2013, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I have been going to the gym and doing the treadmill thing, so this morning I was on the treadmill and doing about 3.5 on the speed when a hot young gal comes in and lays down on the weight bench just in front of me. She has on BIG legged shorts and no drawers.....wow .  So I can see just about everything.  She starts pumping iron and that (thing) is winking at me.  I got all out of sink and my feet got tangled up and I went  down and the fricken treadmill sends my butt into the wall with a hell of a crash. Several folks come running over to see if I am ok and turn off the treadmill. Nothing hurt but my pride and a red face.

Damn the power of some women.......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

I hate to say it but I would have like to seen that.The lady & you going off the tread mill.I'm glad your not hurt that we don't want to see. Like that movie cheet & chong Where he was lifting weights & the other one was spotting. The spotter jumped in & started helping him & than let it go & said come on man your not trying.He's laying on the bench with the weights in his neck fighting to get it up. That movie was a laugh a minute. You see another Lady while on the tread mill you better stop & say I'm going to sit this one out :) ;D ;D You might not be as lucky next time. Did any one tape it maybe it will be on funniest home videos. Glad your alright.
Take Care.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 18, 2013, 02:35 PM
I have been going to the gym and doing the treadmill thing, so this morning I was on the treadmill and doing about 3.5 on the speed when a hot young gal comes in and lays down on the weight bench just in front of me. She has on BIG legged shorts and no drawers.....wow .  So I can see just about everything.  She starts pumping iron and that (thing) is winking at me.  I got all out of sink and my feet got tangled up and I went  down and the fricken treadmill sends my butt into the wall with a hell of a crash. Several folks come running over to see if I am ok and turn off the treadmill. Nothing hurt but my pride and a red face.

Was she shaved or have a bush?  ;D  Did you get her phone number?  ;)  A surprise like that might be worth the tumble & red face...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Jul 19, 2013, 08:59 AM
Quote from: Cobia on Jul 18, 2013, 02:35 PM

Was she shaved or have a bush?  ;D  Did you get her phone number?  ;)  A surprise like that might be worth the tumble & red face...

Yeah PB she was shaved and I didn't get her phone number....damn it.   

I did crash and burn.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Just Tom

i keep tellin' you guys.....this 'trying to be healthy' stuff is dangerous and not good for you
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

Look at it this way Cobia . You have a funny story you can tell out of it, you got your eye full, You defenately got her attention, & if someone got it on video maybe you will win funniest home video. That would be a lot of money think of the party you could have at the Mustang & you could tell the story that got you there. I would say you should do what she did but it won't work for guys they'll just arrest you. You go in there big shorts & no under wear. Try sitting down pumping iron & your weaner pops out. You will feel the night stick wacking you. Do you have her Image camitid to memory ? Do you think you could draw us all a picture?

tobyg3

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 21, 2013, 02:52 PM
i keep tellin' you guys.....this 'trying to be healthy' stuff is dangerous and not good for you

yeah, I used to think the same. Matter of fact, still do. Here's to dyin' ugly and smiling!

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Jul 21, 2013, 04:46 PM
Look at it this way Cobia . You have a funny story you can tell out of it, you got your eye full, You defenately got her attention, & if someone got it on video maybe you will win funniest home video. That would be a lot of money think of the party you could have at the Mustang & you could tell the story that got you there. I would say you should do what she did but it won't work for guys they'll just arrest you. You go in there big shorts & no under wear. Try sitting down pumping iron & your weaner pops out. You will feel the night stick wacking you. Do you have her Image camitid to memory ? Do you think you could draw us all a picture?

Yeah...... I still got the image in my memory and the road rash on my elbows.

Madam Tara

Cobia your a hot mess!!! :) i would love to have seen the hot gal and you on the treadmill!
be safe out there watchin those hot sexy gals roam around the gym...there dangerous  :D :)
Madam Tara XO

caveman

I'm still waiting for Cobia to draw us a picture Lol. ;D ;D
Take care. Cobia & take a break from the gym.

Phoenix

;D dang cobia i know you have heard of no pain no gain but i dont think this is wut they were talking about  ;D

caveman

Cobia I've been waiting to see your drawling. I guess that's not going to happen so tell me is this lady any where close to the one that made you go down. 
http://www.youtube.com/embed/My2FRPA3Gf8

I know my favorite is hotter.I would like to see her on the wrecking ball. There is a new fanacy. Where to get the wrecking ball Lol!! I'm sure there is one some where in Reno. Check out the spoof videos there funny.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Nov 18, 2013, 11:58 PM
Cobia I've been waiting to see your drawling. I guess that's not going to happen so tell me is this lady any where close to the one that made you go down. 
http://www.youtube.com/embed/My2FRPA3Gf8

I know my favorite is hotter.I would like to see her on the wrecking ball. There is a new fanacy. Where to get the wrecking ball Lol!! I'm sure there is one some where in Reno. Check out the spoof videos there funny.

I think my gal was hotter.......don't think for a minute a treadmill can't launch your happy ass into a wall if you get out of sink though.

Phoenix

;D ;D ;D. Ahhhhh ha ha ha chuckles Cobia that's terribly funny...I agree with Tara ???and mabey you should get back here and practice safe sexercise ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 22, 2013, 01:54 AM
;D ;D ;D. Ahhhhh ha ha ha chuckles Cobia that's terribly funny...I agree with Tara ???and mabey you should get back here and practice safe sexercise ;)

WOW...I missed Tara's post somehow.   (old age I reckon)    I will always be back as long as I am able.