News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Years resolutions?

Started by Little_Mel, Jan 02, 2016, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

Mine are the usual. Be more efficient with my time, dont put things off, yadda yadda yadda.

Anyone who who made the resolution to travel more, treat yourself more, and have more sex I can think of a way to kill three birds with one stone
Mustang Ranch Hostess

caveman

lumberjack0306

Wildfire

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jan 02, 2016, 03:53 AM
Mine are the usual. Be more efficient with my time, dont put things off, yadda yadda yadda.

Anyone who who made the resolution to travel more, treat yourself more, and have more sex I can think of a way to kill three birds with one stone

Little Mel  sounds like a great new years resolution.  So hope to see everyone next week .  I will get the new years started right .  ;) ;D

ryntak46575

Quote from: Wildfire on Jan 03, 2016, 04:33 PM
Quote from: Little_Mel on Jan 02, 2016, 03:53 AM

Little Mel  sounds like a great new years resolution.  So hope to see everyone next week .  I will get the new years started right .  ;) ;D

Not next week for me....Two weeks.  See ya'll then!

Ducky

To quit CA & NV Wildfire Season work less.  So I can party more this year.
Also to do 2 of my ranch goals this year.

Those 2 goals are

Survive 2 girl party with Team Punishment= Phoenix & Maya

Water War= With Victoria and her crazy clan

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Ducky on Jan 13, 2016, 09:40 PM
Survive 2 girl party with Team Punishment= Phoenix & Maya
That might not be possible:
Maya says "Farewell"

Phoenix

:P see Ducky once again you waited waaayyyy to long to enjoy the Me and Maya smack down....

Ducky

Quote from: Phoenix on Jan 14, 2016, 07:48 PM
:P see Ducky once again you waited waaayyyy to long to enjoy the Me and Maya smack down....

Yes Phe Phe I know. Guess we will have to change it. To your other partner in crime Belle or Kourtney. For I won't let you get to Seven or Montana to turn them to darkside. 
But then again there is 2 other goals that involves you and 1 is your idea. My 1st 3 girl. Then of course the dance party. That way I can hide when you teach me new pole skills. Others don't laugh at me when I fall upside down.

SeattleSun

I made a resolution to finally get my Colonoscopy done!

I'll post some pictures and see if anyone recognizes anything!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Michael j.

While you're at it, ask the doctor to write a note to your boss saying that they didn't find your head. ;D ;D ;D
Michael J.

SeattleSun

Good News!  The Doctor didn't find any of Ayana's missing toys!

Little_Mel

OH MY GOD
Seattle I think you hit your limit  ???
Mustang Ranch Hostess

SeattleSun

Quote from: Little_Mel on Feb 10, 2016, 12:04 PM
OH MY GOD
Seattle I think you hit your limit  ???

EAGLES - Take It To The Limit
"Take It to the Limit" ~ written by Randy Meisner, Don Henley and Glenn Frey. Meisner, who sang lead on it, says the song began as his own solo composition.
"You can spend all your time makin' money; you can spend all your love makin' time..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WmixcxzjvA

Shay

You should resolve to enjoy the amazing weather we're having, especially if you're in the NE. I flew in yesterday and can't drag myself from the patio! Sunny and 60 all week! My winter blues have evaporated!