News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Music, women, movies.

Started by NorthMnMan, Jan 27, 2016, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthMnMan

Many songs have been brought to life on the big screen. I have thought of several songs over the years that would make good movies with a woman being the inspiration, such as " Brandy " , by Looking  Glass.

Now, name a song and list a Mustang lady, or ladies that you would have star in a film version of the song. I have an idea of a great Brandy !

johann

Sugar and Spice, by The Searchers (1963) - Two girl party with Victoria and Ayana.

There is a movie with this title from 2001, but it has nothing to do with the Searchers song.

Duck11

She Drives Me Crazy by the Fine Young Cannibals.

That's what happens after you party with Victoria.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

:( for some reason they havent updated our adobe flash so i cant see wut you sent me...pout

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Tennessee25

Feel Like Breaking up Sombodys Home......Silver Bullet Band
Featuring Drew Abbott on guitar

A short film starring "Phoenix"

NorthMnMan

It seems like Phoenix is the popular choice. She is the lady I had in mind to bring Brandy to the big screen ! Strong as titanium on the outside, with a heart of gold inside

caveman

NorthMnMan

One of my all time favorite songs by Stevie Nicks, Rhiannon, would also translate into an awesome film. I have Krickett playing the mythical, beautiful Welsh witch !

Shay

This could be a fun role play scenario!

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Krickett on Feb 07, 2016, 01:28 AM
This could be a fun role play scenario!

That is the best idea yet. I love the way you think, pretty lady !

Phoenix

awh thank you North now you have a 2week window (now - 29th) to get in here and act out a few sceens with me got it  :o  ;D  ;)

bucky badger

Quote from: johann on Jan 28, 2016, 08:06 PM
Sugar and Spice, by The Searchers (1963) - Two girl party with Victoria and Ayana.

There is a movie with this title from 2001, but it has nothing to do with the Searchers song.
yes but the movie would be a great party- all the girls can dress up in cheerleader costumes and then rob a bank and we can all come and "save" them from jail  ;D

Phoenix