News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Air fare....

Started by Cobia, Oct 28, 2013, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Had nothing better to do so I checked on the cost of air fare for my next trip and it is $855.60 .  My last yrs. trip was $6.30....damn......and that is just air fare only.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

$855??!!  Where the hell are you flying in from? My wife just flew to Central America from L.A. for less than that.
Michael J.

caveman

Mine runs about the same. I just figure each time I need about a thousand for travel. One of my trips from ranch I went to Flordia it cost me like 345. to get there & like 175. to get home

Cobia

Quote from: Michael j. on Oct 28, 2013, 04:28 AM
$855??!!  Where the hell are you flying in from? My wife just flew to Central America from L.A. for less than that.

I have to leave out of Corpus Christi Texas and go to DFW then to Reno. It has always been high priced out of here.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Wildfire

Cobia  have you looked at San Antonio ?  I know there would be a couple hour drive.  Southwest for around $400 . 
I normally go out of Austin most of the time less than $ 400.   

Cobia

Quote from: Wildfire on Oct 28, 2013, 07:29 PM
Cobia  have you looked at San Antonio ?  I know there would be a couple hour drive.  Southwest for around $400 . 

No I haven't tried SA. (just got back from there...went hog hunting)

The first time I went out to Reno I left from Austin and it was $99 each way (10 yrs. ago) LOL

shooter

You could drive it for less than that.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

Quote from: shooter on Oct 30, 2013, 08:11 PM
You could drive it for less than that.

Right but "someone else" would want to go with me.

pearl pleaser

Cobia

caveman

I thought about getting some rocket fuel & strap a rocket to my A*s & hope for the best. Get to the ranch & make history all in one shot.
My luck I would over shot the ranch by about 4 thousand miles & have to buy a plane ticket to fly back.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Oct 30, 2013, 11:10 PM
I thought about getting some rocket fuel & strap a rocket to my A*s & hope for the best. Get to the ranch & make history all in one shot.
My luck I would over shot the ranch by about 4 thousand miles & have to buy a plane ticket to fly back.

That would be my luck too.

May have to make it a shorter trip next time.

caveman

Cobia , I got thinking what about buga cords. Just get a few big ones & use them to lounge our a*s there. Maybe a catapolt that would shot us into outer space. Than I got thinking you have those people that walk & get payed. We could say were walking for the brothel fund. We would kill two birds with one stone. I figure about 3000. miles 20. miles a day about 150 days at least for me. If I have a good tail wind maybe a little less. I'd pack a bow & arrow, knife, some kind of light weight bucket that folds up, clothes, medicine, bar of soap so I can jump in the stream when get close to clean up for the ladies ,& Phone. I figure I'd eat grass & maybe some fruit that I would find a long the way. use my bucket to catch water to drink & the bow & arrow to kill small animals to eat. I would have to eat them raw because I forgot to pack the matches. If I start maybe tomorrow I'll be there in 5 months. I would be in good shape & ready to go. It would probabbly take me 6 month to get home. Who Em I kidding I would be lost in the first 50 miles or just walking in circles. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Oct 31, 2013, 04:58 AM
Cobia , I got thinking what about buga cords. Just get a few big ones & use them to lounge our a*s there. Maybe a catapolt that would shot us into outer space. Than I got thinking you have those people that walk & get payed. We could say were walking for the brothel fund. We would kill two birds with one stone. I figure about 3000. miles 20. miles a day about 150 days at least for me. If I have a good tail wind maybe a little less. I'd pack a bow & arrow, knife, some kind of light weight bucket that folds up, clothes, medicine, bar of soap so I can jump in the stream when get close to clean up for the ladies ,& Phone. I figure I'd eat grass & maybe some fruit that I would find a long the way. use my bucket to catch water to drink & the bow & arrow to kill small animals to eat. I would have to eat them raw because I forgot to pack the matches. If I start maybe tomorrow I'll be there in 5 months. I would be in good shape & ready to go. It would probabbly take me 6 month to get home. Who Em I kidding I would be lost in the first 50 miles or just walking in circles. ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's a thought.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 28, 2013, 09:01 PM
Quote from: Wildfire on Oct 28, 2013, 07:29 PM

No I haven't tried SA. (just got back from there...went hog hunting)

The first time I went out to Reno I left from Austin and it was $99 each way (10 yrs. ago) LOL

Have you look at Sacramento ?  I normally  can get $ 131 each way out of Austin. Short drive over Donner Pass.  But winter time can be a problem. There was snow on the ground yesterday. They said it snowed Sunday and Monday.  It would be ok to get snowed in at the Mustatng but would hate to  be stuck in Sacramento and not be able to get over the pass.  So winter time I go into Reno.