News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I Really Hate To Say This......

Started by Cobia, Feb 20, 2014, 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Well, I hate to say this  " BUT "  I may have to call off my vacation......I am sicker then a dog.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 20, 2014, 09:12 PM
Well, I hate to say this  " BUT "  I may have to call off my vacation......I am sicker then a dog.

What bad luck Cobia. 

Cobia

Quote from: Wildfire on Feb 20, 2014, 11:46 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Feb 20, 2014, 09:12 PM

What bad luck Cobia.

I am not sure yet but it isn't looking good.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Redwood

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on Feb 21, 2014, 04:50 AM
Get better QUICK Cobia!

Thanks Redwood....I am working on it....

Duck11

A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Just Tom

you are doing it backwards this year Cobia, you usually get sick while you are there or on the last day of your vacation
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Feb 21, 2014, 05:18 PM
you are doing it backwards this year Cobia, you usually get sick while you are there or on the last day of your vacation

I know Tom.  I can't ever get anything right any more. I was told they made some changes on the smoke thing.

Chuckar  Chaser I  called Travelocity and they told me it would cost me $340.00 to change my $560.00 ticket.....we are in the wrong business.

Maya

Booooo...but before you cancel your trip here are a couple of things to consider so you can get better...

Ginger, its one of the best medicines to fight germs. Its best to buy the ginger root, cut off a couple of small pieces n boil them in water. Drink as a tea. You can even use the cold leftover tea the next day & drink it as if it were water.

Chicken soup WITH Ginger... It will keep your belly full while still fighting off the germs.

Onion... Most people can't stand the smell, but it works great. At night(if you can deal with the smell) cut half an onion, put in on a plate & take it with you to your room, or where you will be sleeping. The onion absorbs the germs. That's why its not good to leave an onion in your fridge without being properly covered or wrapped.

Garlic, is also a great source to fight off being sick. Cut off a small piece (pill size) & take it as a pill(with water)

Asides from that, if you get plenty of rest, stay hydrated & focus on a healthier you....it just might make it possible for you to still make it to the ranch to get some well deserved attention :-) 

Hope this helps...& sending you lots of feel better vibes :-)

firefighter

Quote from: Maya on Feb 21, 2014, 05:51 PM
Booooo...but before you cancel your trip here are a couple of things to consider so you can get better...

Ginger, its one of the best medicines to fight germs. Its best to buy the ginger root, cut off a couple of small pieces n boil them in water. Drink as a tea. You can even use the cold leftover tea the next day & drink it as if it were water.

Chicken soup WITH Ginger... It will keep your belly full while still fighting off the germs.

Onion... Most people can't stand the smell, but it works great. At night(if you can deal with the smell) cut half an onion, put in on a plate & take it with you to your room, or where you will be sleeping. The onion absorbs the germs. That's why its not good to leave an onion in your fridge without being properly covered or wrapped.

Garlic, is also a great source to fight off being sick. Cut off a small piece (pill size) & take it as a pill(with water)

Asides from that, if you get plenty of rest, stay hydrated & focus on a healthier you....it just might make it possible for you to still make it to the ranch to get some well deserved attention :-) 

Garlic will keep the Vampires away too I've heard. ;)

BTW, would a special intimate time spent together with Maya be good medicine for what ails a man too? :-*

Cobia

Thank you Maya.  I am putting up a pretty good battle.  We will see.....

Cobia

Quote from: firefighter on Feb 21, 2014, 05:59 PM

Garlic will keep the Vampires away too I've heard. ;)

BTW, would a special intimate time spent together with Maya be good medicine for what ails a man too? :-*

:D....right now .....time with Maya would probably kill me. :D            and the Vampires left yesterday  I reckon.  It has been quiet around here anyway. :D

firefighter

Cobia,
I hope you get well soon! Take care of yourself!

Maya

Firefighter, I'm always a great cure to any blues you are feeling :-)

& Cobia, is that a good thing?