News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Are we meeting your variety standards?

Started by Little_Mel, Jan 03, 2015, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldie

I've never had so many options as I did at CWMC!

Paradise

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jan 04, 2015, 01:51 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jan 04, 2015, 12:48 AM
I have no idea what anybody could ask for. Nice variety and all the ladies are top shelf sexxxy.
True. I am surrounded by paradise.

who?  me???

RachelVarga

I love coming to work at the Mustang. The girls are cool, Tara is cool, Jennifer is cool, our chefs cook what we want, mmmmm, and so good. There are many types of ladies, and very little drama. There is something for everyone. Looking for something in particular and you run into me or don't know where to start just let me know and I will introduce you to any lady you like or help you find that special girl. I am happy with my peers and feel good about doing things like this.

If there is something very very particular we will help you find the right one for you!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jagged

My standard are very large 2   meet .   But  the Mustang does thier  best   @  it.   ;)

highdrive

1) Jagged is a cool dude, and if you can meet his standards, that's pretty much amazing.
2) Rachel is pretty amazing, and I'm tempted to say if you had her and only her in the lineup, then you'll have plenty of variety.
Seems I'm pretty late to the party when posting on this thread...meh that's ok.

RachelVarga

Quote from: highdrive on Oct 30, 2016, 08:04 AM
1) Jagged is a cool dude, and if you can meet his standards, that's pretty much amazing.
2) Rachel is pretty amazing, and I'm tempted to say if you had her and only her in the lineup, then you'll have plenty of variety.
Seems I'm pretty late to the party when posting on this thread...meh that's ok.

Thank you HD. You are always fun to party with!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Stevie Licks

One of the reasons that I love to work at MR is because of the incredible diversity of the women in our house. I feel like a stronger and more confident woman after observing day after day that ALL women are attractive and desirable. There is no body type, look, hair color, skin color, etc. etc. that doesn't get booked here (or at least appreciated and admired).

Cobia

Quote from: Stevie Licks on Nov 10, 2017, 03:10 PM
One of the reasons that I love to work at MR is because of the incredible diversity of the women in our house. I feel like a stronger and more confident woman after observing day after day that ALL women are attractive and desirable. There is no body type, look, hair color, skin color, etc. etc. that doesn't get booked here (or at least appreciated and admired).

You are correct.  My last trip out there the house was FULL of hot Ladies.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Yes as far as the eye candy  but also no! On some other stuff. That is all I will say about that because the no part has nothing to do with the Ladies. 8)

Chloe

Until i came to work at the mustang I have never seen such a wide variety of stunning women!  We have the best of the best! It really is a paradise😍😍