News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

99 Parties......

Started by Cobia, Apr 14, 2013, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I started this thread on the old site but it is history now I reckon so here goes again....

I've had 99 parties at Exit-28 over the times I was lucky enough to make it out there so I was wondering what to do for the 100th. one. 

Who....what .....to do ....?

It will be hard to top my last visit.  It was "out of this world great" !!

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Well I say have all the ladies. The altuman Fanacy I have is to have the women coming out of the woodwork. To be talking with one & that one say ladies get him. You know who that one is Phoenix!!! They rip your cloths off & go at it . There doing what ever they want. In my Fanacy Phoenix is sitting on my face like a big cherry!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it is all over with everyone has had a turn at you. You have the ladies love juice all over you & you were completely helpless. You go back home with smile & hardly walk. The Ladies have to help you get dressed & to the car. I can't afford that fanacy but I can dream. If you do that make sure you have someone get at least one picture so you know it really happen & it wasn't just a wet dream Lol.

Phoenix

:o  :D thats fucking fantastic

Ayana

Quote from: caveman on Apr 14, 2013, 03:56 PM
Well I say have all the ladies. The altuman Fanacy I have is to have the women coming out of the woodwork. To be talking with one & that one say ladies get him. You know who that one is Phoenix!!! They rip your cloths off & go at it . There doing what ever they want. In my Fanacy Phoenix is sitting on my face like a big cherry!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it is all over with everyone has had a turn at you. You have the ladies love juice all over you & you were completely helpless. You go back home with smile & hardly walk. The Ladies have to help you get dressed & to the car. I can't afford that fanacy but I can dream. If you do that make sure you have someone get at least one picture so you know it really happen & it wasn't just a wet dream Lol.

That's pretty hottt I will volunteer my services in more than one way-lol...I'm excellent at multi tasking caveman ;) :) :) :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 25, 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote from: caveman on Apr 14, 2013, 03:56 PM

That's pretty hottt I will volunteer my services in more than one way-lol...I'm excellent at multi tasking caveman ;) :) :) :)

....and I might add ....she is good at EVERYTHING she does !!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ayana

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 14, 2013, 10:40 AM
I started this thread on the old site but it is history now I reckon so here goes again....

I've had 99 parties at Exit-28 over the times I was lucky enough to make it out there so I was wondering what to do for the 100th. one. 

I know Who, What, and  What to Do :) :) ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 25, 2013, 05:34 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Apr 14, 2013, 10:40 AM

I know Who, What, and  What to Do :) :) ;)

Yes you do ...I can testify to that !!

shooter

Pick your two favorites and head first to the hot tub  then off to a bungalow.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

That's a good idea Shooter.

Phoenix

ho eim her the mnext time you return i have so much fun ripping open you shirt  ;D im gonna have to some thing with that the next time i have you exposed....  ;D  :P  ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on May 08, 2013, 03:09 AM
ho eim her the mnext time you return i have so much fun ripping open you shirt  ;D im gonna have to some thing with that the next time i have you exposed....  ;D  :P  ;)

;).....hope I can handel it !!