News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Couples

Started by Roxanne, Apr 09, 2015, 01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxanne

Hello Everyone!!!  :D  :-*

I am still a newbie to the Mustang but I have had some fun playing with our lovely couples here. ;D  Just seeing the raw sexual energy between every new couple excites me more and more! I love being apart of their explorative nature. Wether its to add another spicy story to the bedroom, fulfill a fantasy or try something new it's always fun!!!

Xoxo

Roxanne

Chloe

Quote from: Roxanne on Apr 09, 2015, 01:05 PM
Hello Everyone!!!  :D  :-*

I am still a newbie to the Mustang but I have had some fun playing with our lovely couples here. ;D  Just seeing the raw sexual energy between every new couple excites me more and more! I love being apart of their explorative nature. Wether its to add another spicy story to the bedroom, fulfill a fantasy or try something new it's always fun!!!

Im also fairly new here at MR and have not yet partied with a couple here but i would love to experience this💘

Whitney

Welcome to the Mustang beautiful lady. Couples are so awesome and also one of my personal favorites I get the pleasure to enjoy and I have had quite a few. A lot of the times couples come here for that experience to turn it up a notch and spice it up in there marriage/relationship like a hot jalapeƱo😊 or its one of there Birthday's and you get to be the one to take them to the moon and stars. Also if there not sure what they exactly want give them options and just be honest. Hopefully I helped a smidge😉
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Samantha

I haven't had a couple YET but I would love to.... 👫👭👬

Cherry

Couples are always fun! My policy is ladies choice (as in the wife or girlfriend!) And nothing will go wrong 😊 husbands take note!

Katalina

Couples have been my favorite parties to date!
XOXO, Katalina

Jesslyn

Wow, I've never had a couple party before either, really looking forward to a first now! ;)

Katalina

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 30, 2017, 02:31 AM
Wow, I've never had a couple party before either, really looking forward to a first now! ;)

Omgggg they're so much fun, but I do love women very much so maybe it's just me.
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

I love couples too. They can be so much fun especially when everyone is open to having a great experience and really enjoy each other.

Chloe

I've had multiple coiled parties now! Having a party with a couple is so much fun! So much passuon and im pleassurrd to be able to experience that vrntage fantaso