News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cherry pie 🍰🍨

Started by Cherry, Feb 16, 2017, 12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherry

Hello gentlemen  ;)

Your Cherry pie is back! My leave is going to be interrupted by a short one week trip! Cum make an appointment so I don't miss out on you because I'll be gone again come Tuesday!!! I'll be available 9am to 9pm until the 21st, I'm so ready for some lovin 😍👅❤   :-*

If you can't see me during my normal hours make an appointment by phone ahead of time and I can be ready all hours of the night 😙  :)  (800) 727-8638

renorunner

I love some good Cheery Pie! :-)

renorunner

Quote from: Cherry on Mar 16, 2017, 04:41 AM
HI guys, it's March 15th and I just landed! I'll be in house for a week and I need some company ... I'll be working 12pm-12am and I'm ready to entertain all night 😘👅

Cant wait to get some Cherry pie!

Star

Sweet Cherry  Pie....A dessert that satisfies more than hunger!! Great to have you back!
Exotic VIP Companion

Cherry

I'll be back at the ranch working 12pm (noon) - 12am (midnight) from the 21st of June to midnight on the 27th! You're favorite piece of pie is serving up a little slice of heaven 😉

Who doesn't need a little dessert in life?🍦🍒

renorunner

Quote from: Cherry on Jun 21, 2017, 08:14 AM
I'll be back at the ranch working 12pm (noon) - 12am (midnight) from the 21st of June to midnight on the 27th! You're favorite piece of pie is serving up a little slice of heaven 😉

Who doesn't need a little dessert in life?🍦🍒
Maybe you can help me celebrate my birthday

Cherry

Hey everybody! I'll be back at the mustang Tuesday November 14th, I'll be available from then until the 20th at midnight!! If you want to see me you have to be here no later than that 😉 I'll be working noon to midnight as usual, but if you can't make those hours work I'm here for you at any hour by advance appointment only. Can't wait to see who shows up 😘

Alexia

Definitely don't miss out on this gorgeous girl. Happy to see you back 😁🍒

Morgan

Yay!  Cherry is always a fun party  🎊  super sexy and lots of fun.  Don't miss out on that yummy Cherry  🍒  pie

Cherry

I just wanted to post a little update here to say I've extended my trip a little bit, but I don't have a leave date just yet! I guess I'll have to stay forever 😉 catch me while you can 🐆

Alexia

Yes! If you don't come get a taste of this sweet Cherry, you're missing out!!

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 22, 2017, 01:26 AM
Yes! If you don't come get a taste of this sweet Cherry, you're missing out!!

Cherry pie is tasty year round fellas, come get some!
XOXO, Katalina

Alexia

You're truly missing out if you don't spend some time with this gorgeous lady. Sexy and sexy! You'll be craving more and more time with her 🍒

Cherry

Its Sexy September! I'll be in house for the whole month of September working 11am-11pm. ❤ I don't accept walk ins on Tuesdays or wednesdays, appointments only ❤
🍒Fall is cherry season so come have a taste🍒
You can reach me : cherry@mustangranchbrothel.com

If you can't reach me during my scheduled hours I can be available for you at any time by 24 hour advance appointment

Michael

Quote from: Cherry on Sep 02, 2018, 08:02 PM
Its Sexy September! I'll be in house for the whole month of September working 11am-11pm. ❤ I don't accept walk ins on Tuesdays or wednesdays, appointments only ❤
🍒Fall is cherry season so come have a taste🍒
You can reach me : cherry@mustangranchbrothel.com

If you can't reach me during my scheduled hours I can be available for you at any time by 24 hour advance appointment
This kind of Cherry Pie is my kind of dessert, the serving that fills me up but I'll yearn for more and more and then some more.