It's that time of year again

Started by Just Tom, Aug 11, 2018, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

Just Tom

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 03, 2018, 03:40 AM
Silk robes ;D

what color silk robe, sweet Colleen?  i can't promise silk, but i can sure try

just remember that Santa Tom gifts are trade-able, re gift-able, and occasionally off the wall, but are they not return-able, as many have come from the Island of Unwanted Toys, and they really don't want to go back....

shopping started today, with a puppy and a horsie for early requesters...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

ColleenRose

Im sure i can rock any color  ;D

In all seriousness im really not picky.

Just Tom

the fuzzy socks showed up  ;D  i hope i got enough of them.... but i still need to know how many other packages i need to make for all the deserving folks that make this such a special place...

SixT9er

Hey Santa JT,

A gift certificate to the Mustang would be Great! Just leave it with Tara, she'll get it to me

Thanks, you're the best!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ColleenRose

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 08, 2018, 04:22 AM
Hey Santa JT,

A gift certificate to the Mustang would be Great! Just leave it with Tara, she'll get it to me

Thanks, you're the best!

Good one :)

Just Tom

Hey Santa JT,

Thanks, you're the best!

i have one, neener neener neener..  ;D so one of these days i will redeem it and then i'll tell how much fun it was

SixT9er

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 11, 2018, 01:20 AM
Hey Santa JT,

Thanks, you're the best!

i have one, neener neener neener..  ;D so one of these days i will redeem it and then i'll tell how much fun it was
Remember it is better to give than receive
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

ColleenRose

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 11, 2018, 04:12 AM
Hey Santa JT,

Thanks, you're the best!

How about both?

SixT9er

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 12, 2018, 04:23 AM
Hey Santa JT,

Thanks, you're the best!

How about both?
I'm liking the way you think young Lady!😜

ColleenRose

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 12, 2018, 05:18 AM
Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 12, 2018, 04:23 AM
Hey Santa JT,

Thanks, you're the best!

How about both?
I'm liking the way you think young Lady!😜

Exactly. Why choose when you can have both?

Ada Marie

Tom, I think you're just going to have to get the bath bombs and fuzzy sock, lol.

Just Tom

i got the fuzzy socks, i only hope i got enough of them, i have  left over Halloween chocolates and assorted trinkets to be packaged, but i am still working on the bath bombs, they can be slippery suckers.... 

Now that my fall busy season is done i can concentrate on the Christmas list... more exercise for the burro team, polish up the sled, getting goodies and gifts for all the good folks at the Mustang

Serena

I love fuzzy socks!! Can you send me a pair?? Lol...and some chocolate covered strawberries if you're so inclined. Xoxoxo  :-* ;D ;) ;)

Ember