SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

🌟💖🌟 Lena Starr 🌟💖🌟

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Feb 14, 2019, 04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Bigfoot on Mar 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Mar 14, 2019, 05:16 AM
  But my buddy Bigfoot he gots cash he should try this see if he can survive and write up the TR.😁
I'd be tempted but one of these lovely ladies is always gone when I visit... =(

never say never it still might work out! ☺️
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Mar 14, 2019, 05:40 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Mar 14, 2019, 05:16 AM
  But my buddy Bigfoot he gots cash he should try this see if he can survive and write up the TR.😁
I'd be tempted but one of these lovely ladies is always gone when I visit... =(

Well one of your visits last year was my fault BF  Miss Jasper was avoiding me. She didn't want to risk that I might actually have money at least a little bit to spend and decide it would be her turn to help me continue my march to at least 50 different girls at least once before I am either too old to pop or am no longer alive on this earth.  I may or may not reach that bench mark still 9 short no money bites.😄.

Any my apologies BF I. Know that one weekend last September Jasper was avoiding me and Lena was there  but I think she was on day shift. 

See that's what happens when you advertise your arrival the truly smart girls call off if you know the guy is fuggly like me.

Lenna actually has seen me in person she just doesn't kmt she has.  Jasper did her research and just made sure she was on a tropical island drinking one of them drinks with the funny looking umbrellas in them.that weekend you were my driver.  Next time I won't advertise my arrival date we will walk in separately and pretend like we don't know each other at least till after you have come to control terms with Lena and Jasper.😉😎

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
but I think she was on day shift. 
Yes she was.  I remember visiting the original Mustang at night.  Right after one of the ladies had just told me about the haunted hall there, another lady yelled "Hey Casper!"   I looked over my shoulder and saw something moving through the hall and thought I just saw Casper the Friendly Ghost.  I later realized she said "Hey Jasper!"  =)

Jasper

Quote from: Bigfoot on Mar 14, 2019, 07:16 PM
Yes she was.  I remember visiting the original Mustang at night.  Right after one of the ladies had just told me about the haunted hall there, another lady yelled "Hey Casper!"   I looked over my shoulder and saw something moving through the hall and thought I just saw Casper the Friendly Ghost.  I later realized she said "Hey Jasper!"  =)

Best story I think I have ever heard to date!!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!
🤣😂🤣😂💋💋💋🥰

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Mar 14, 2019, 07:16 PM

😆😆

LenaStarrXXX

for those who don't have/use instagram...
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 10, 2019, 08:48 AM

I follow you on there and commented on it which you responded too. But I  will say again on here good booty shot.😎👍🏻

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 10, 2019, 08:48 AM

*rolls up in the Impala* Hey baby~

LenaStarrXXX

Thanks for all the flirting ;) but I have some news...

I'm cutting my trip short!

I'm now here only until
April 17th

...and I'll be back sometime mid-May (tentatively!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ember

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 12, 2019, 05:32 AM
Thanks for all the flirting ;) but I have some news...

I'm cutting my trip short!

I'm now here only until
April 17th

...and I'll be back sometime mid-May (tentatively!

😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥 but I'll miss you......

LenaStarrXXX

I'll be back soon!! mid-May, my firm date is TBA (once I buy my ticket) 😊 I can't stay away long! not from you, Ember 😘
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

who am I going to see tonight on my last shift of this trip? 😈
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

I'm back in LA but I miss you all already!!! 😭😭😭
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram