Tiffany is Terrific!!!!

Started by jm41144, Sep 05, 2015, 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jm41144

As you can see from Tiffany's pictures, she's beautiful and has a lovely smile.  However, her pictures don't do her justice, she's even more attractive in person.  She's georgous and has a wonderfully curvy body.  She's intelligent and fun to talk to, and if you say the word "moist", you'll make her laugh  ;).  In the bedroom, she's full of energy  This was my first time with Tiffany and it was worth the wait.  I had a wonderful time.  I hope to see her again.  Texas girls really do it BEST!!  :) :) :)

Silverado

That she is! I couldn't agree with you more!

Tiffany

awwww thanks guy!!!!☺️☺️☺️ Miss you Silverado😘😍❤️💣🎊🍻🍹
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Tiffany

Quote from: jm41144 on Sep 05, 2015, 12:03 AMmissing you Jim..😍❤️💋
As you can see from Tiffany's pictures, she's beautiful and has a lovely smile.  However, her pictures don't do her justice, she's even more attractive in person.  She's georgous and has a wonderfully curvy body.  She's intelligent and fun to talk to, and if you say the word "moist", you'll make her laugh  ;).  In the bedroom, she's full of energy  This was my first time with Tiffany and it was worth the wait.  I had a wonderful time.  I hope to see her again.  Texas girls really do it BEST!!  :) :) :)

Tiffany

👀👀👀
Quote from: Tiffany on Jan 17, 2016, 01:24 AM
Quote from: jm41144 on Sep 05, 2015, 12:03 AMmissing you Jim..😍❤️💋

Aubree

Ok... For whatever reason possible I've never had the chance to explore with her... She's definetly on the top of my to do list.... Best body hands down, personality for days, great smile, and a sense of humor that compares to none.

Lol your biggest fan, Aubrey

Tiffany

can't wait for our time together !!!! Aubrey..👯
Quote from: Aubrey on May 04, 2016, 07:55 AM
Ok... For whatever reason possible I've never had the chance to explore with her... She's definetly on the top of my to do list.... Best body hands down, personality for days, great smile, and a sense of humor that compares to none.

Lol your biggest fan, Aubrey