News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Breaking Amish

Started by Phoenix, Oct 19, 2015, 02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Well Putt Putt; Breaking Amish showed up just abit ago and had a quick dinner said he just got Married showed him and his new brides new passport to me and Ryle.....how awesome...good for him said he might bring her up here when she gets to the states...hmmm mabey they can enjoy thier honeymoon staying at the resort across the street  :) :D he also said he has only seen ricki Bobbi sence his return from China yet like me he hasn't seen you or Marv either or the rest of the crew ??? :( my shift is days 9a-9p.  It's weird not seeing my frequent fruker trucker crew at their usual spot at the both/table next to the stage when I come thru the green door into the bar...hmp pout pout....

PUTTPUTT

Well that's cool and me and Marv have been trying to get together to hang out there now that I'm single and hang out there more peacefully now I haven't seen ricky in a while been a couple days now and when I get paid I'll come in Tuesday morning and we can have breakfast together when I get back from work
SIGMA6

Phoenix

yippie 3 more of the crew came in today for lunch said something about coming back tomorrow for meee im so excited from the sounds of it they like my steak and legs special :o ;D giggels

Phoenix

Fuck yeah it's about time you and Marv showed up to see me (and the rest of the ladies ) yippie  :-*  and you were able to see a couple of my other frequent fucker trucker pals ;) (rusty iron from playboy radio and Ljack) I had a blast :o :D ;D :-* :-*  dancing and taking pictures with the playboy flag that Tiffany Granath signed for me and Ace the president of the fan club brought to me when we first started doing the live radio show on xm radio years ago 8)