Also..... such a great staff at the Mustang.....

Started by Cobia, Sep 04, 2018, 09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Along with all the other "special" people at the Mustang the staff is ready and willing to help out.  Needed to make a special arrangement for something today and it was taken care of easily and fast. No problem.

A great big thank you to those that helped me today.

Why would anyone ever want to go to another house ??
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 05, 2018, 03:10 AM
There's other houses?
I hear there's another opening soon across the Lot. I expect it will be of equal quality
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 04, 2018, 09:44 PM

You wouldn't unless you got a 😍😍thing for a particular girl then you will  follow her around.

There are exceptions to everything in life.😎

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 05, 2018, 08:04 AM

You wouldn't unless you got a 😍😍thing for a particular girl then you will  follow her around.

Yep, there are exceptions to everything...... but the only other house I will ever party at is the one just across the parking lot at Exit- 28.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Rod

When is the house across the parking lot expected to open?

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 05, 2018, 12:48 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 05, 2018, 08:04 AM

Yep, there are exceptions to everything...... but the only other house I will ever party at is the one just across the parking lot at Exit- 28.

That still brings up the question in my mind.

Now for lack of a better term old days each building was essentially its own establishment. Each building had its own separate brothel license, and for the most part marketeted as separate brothels even though they were owned by the same person and the ladies could work either side of the parking lot.

Now with the MR building opening back up are you meaning mustang management going to just market the E28 complex as one big adult Disneyland? Tomorrow land frontier land ext.

In one house you would have all the girls that at least in the bar are a little more conservative in the other you have the girls that are little more kinky wild whatever you want to call it basically girl next door type and where the wild things are.

😄😄

Yes I know most of the girls can play whatever role you want them to play once you get them in the bedroom. I am talking about the vibe and personality they show out in the bar or a lineup. Example Rachel whom I met strikes me as a little more conservative at least in the bar I don't know about the bedroom.

Now Jasper who I have not met in person, but based on her post on here and her Instagram strikes me as a little more quirky and no I don't mean to imply that is a bad thing.  I just can't think of a better way of putting it at the moment had a long night at work.🙄

Anyway come on powers that be are we talking X rated Disney land one big resort.

Or are we talking essentially two separate brothels within a drunken crawl of each other?

Either approach can work.

The one big advantage to having it be one big adult X rated Disney land it will be easier to maintain the recent dominance in the large brothel  of the year awards contest if you market the WH building and the MR building as separate houses you will split your brothel of the year vote. Which would allow a place like Sheris to sneak in and snatch the award away from you not because they would be better. But because their votes would not be split.

So for argument sake to the Mustang management. If maintaining your recent run if dominance in the brothel of the year contest matters to you even a little.

My recommendation you use my adult X rated Adult Disney Land approach. You can still have each building have its own vibe. But you would be one big brothel for voting purposes one unified adult Disneyland one brothel of the year vote.

If you do it like before the vote gets split and maybe another house like Sheris snatches away your trophy simply because the voters like Cobia who only go to E 28 will suddenly have  to choose which house to vote for hurting the Mustang's chances of continuing its Recent Dynasty of that award.

But if that doesn't matter to you meaning the Mustang Management forget I said anything, and do it your own way. Even if my approach at least for that is better.😉😄😎

SixT9er

After that long dissertation I will say I believe they will both be under the same Lic. All part of The Mustang Ranch Resort thus no splitting of votes.

As to the vibe thing only time will tell
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 05, 2018, 03:48 PM
After that long dissertation I will say I believe they will both be under the same Lic. All part of The Mustang Ranch Resort thus no splitting of votes.

As to the vibe thing only time will tell
You call that long buddy? You have read enough of my crap💩💩 in the last 6 years or so to know for me thats barely medium.😆 That being said thanks for the unofficial, but probably still very accurate update. 9er.👍🏻😎

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Ironman on Sep 05, 2018, 03:34 PM
Now Jasper who I have not met in person, but based on her post on here and her Instagram strikes me as a little more quirky and no I don't mean to imply that is a bad thing.  I just can't think of a better way of putting it at the moment had a long night at work.

I've never met Jasper in person either, but she strikes me as "gregarious."  :-)

Ironman

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Sep 05, 2018, 10:01 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Sep 05, 2018, 03:34 PM
Now Jasper who I have not met in person, but based on her post on here and her Instagram strikes me as a little more quirky and no I don't mean to imply that is a bad thing.  I just can't think of a better way of putting it at the moment had a long night at work.

I've never met Jasper in person either, but she strikes me as "gregarious."  :-)

That would fit.😎

Prospector Bob

When they re-open the old Mustang side of the parking lot they need to try as hard as they can to get Belle & Phoenixxx back in the building. They were always the life of the Party at the Mustang. It won't seem the same without those two Ladies but Jasper looks like she might fill the bill for the time being.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal