News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Review - Rose Petal - 7/18/2018

Started by jakesterjjj, Jul 24, 2018, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesterjjj

Made my periodic trip to Reno for a little bit if gambling, food and extra fun.  Decided to head over to Elko for a quick 1 day 8 hour round trip drive to say hi to the Elko mongers as well as see the lovely ladies at the Dovetail and Inez.  Had a great time with them and then it was time to head back to Reno.

I always check the lineups on all the boards looking for new names to meet and greet.

Rose Petal - that was a name that sounded REALLY familiar to me.  I partied with a person named Rose Petal 3 years back at another house.   I remember a good party but never saw that name posted again soo..  inquiring minds wanted to know if it was the same lady.  Went to Mustang and there was this brunette that looked very familiar.  We started talking and sure enough it was the same lady.

I don't believe she remembered me but we ended up talking and kind of catching up on what she has been doing recently.  She was cute and pretty and although I don't remember the details of our last party 3 years ago I said to myself, "I hope we can negotiate a party again"..   Behind the green door we went.  Yeah for me..  Negotiations were short and sweet and off to the room we went.

I was NOT disappointed.  I still don't remember the party that we had 3 years ago, although I remember it being good,  but I'll remember this one.  As always details will remain between the two of us but I had a wonderful time and hope she did too.  I'm a sucker for a beautiful face and nice legs and of course she's awesome in both categories.  :-)

Rose - thank you for a wonderful party and hope you stay around for awhile because I would love to see you again.

Jake

Just Sayin

I too, hope she stays around. I had the pleasure of an awesome party with her last week. I jokingly suggested to her later that she should change her name from Rose Pedal to Awesome Blossom. She's definitely on my repeat list.
Thanks Rose for a great time. I'm looking forward to another party just like the last one !

Donnie