News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Breaker 1 9 calling all truckers

Started by Phoenix, Nov 23, 2014, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

So me and this frequent fuckin trucker client/ friend and I were brainstorming about some different types of new mustang/wild horse souvenirs and I suggested some mudflaps with like the mustang/wildhorse symbol and Under it say exit28,nevada  and his eyes light  :o up as his body perked up and he said "fuck yeah that's a great suggestion I'm all over it I want them now I know at least 9 other truckers right now who will want them also  :D I also suggested maybe some steering wheel,seat,dash and visor covers as well as the plastic bug shield and stickers or magnets....yet I think for the most part the mud flaps was the best suggestion but hey who knows mabey we can do it all  :) wut do ya think...any other suggestions???

lumberjack0306

I want some for my new truck . Logo and life is great at exit 28 Nevada.

caveman

sounds like a winner to me! If I had a truck I would put them on it. ;D ;D ;D

Phoenix

Fuck yeah fellas keep the positive in put (giggles ...I said in put hahaha) cummin I fuckin luv it  :D :-*

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 24, 2014, 05:45 PM
Fuck yeah fellas keep the positive in put (giggles ...I said in put hahaha) cummin I fuckin luv it  :D :-*

Heh, heh, heh! Yup, I'd positively love to give you some input... over & over! All the way up 'til you get my output!  :o  ;)
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Phoenix

:o  ;D  :D oh fuck yeah PB just let me know when you are ready to drop your load :o :D

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 25, 2014, 06:55 PM
:o  ;D  :D oh fuck yeah PB just let me know when you are ready to drop your load :o :D

Phe Phe dear, I'm always ready to drop my load for you but unfortunately my current circumstances are preventing me from enjoying that ecstatic experience.  :'(  Sometimes life deals you a bad hand. Sometimes you get a royal flush... sometimes garbage. Seems like I've been getting dealt nothing but garbage the last couple of years.  ::) :(

I hope this streak of bad luck ends soon. I'm in dire need of some sweet nookie... it's frustrating!  :'(
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

lumberjack0306

Can order custom mudflaps @truckersmall.net 24x30 anti spray type would be my recommendation

Phoenix

:-* thank you Lumber Jack for your help if want you can send it to Tara's email also 😊