News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another fantastic vacation .........2015

Started by Cobia, Feb 25, 2015, 06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Sorry I don't mean to keep dragging this out but there is something I over looked that is important to me.

Coco was always trying to take care of me asking if I wanted something to eat or drink. I tried not to eat too much because I didn't want to get sleepy  ;D.  ( yeah I am old )

We were behind the green door hanging out (at the round table)  and she bought me a T shirt and the next thing I know here comes a big steak dinner and cold beer.  When I finished 1 beer she would buy me another.  She wouldn't let me pay for any of it that night.  Now that is hard to beat.

Like I always tell folks......the more you visit this house the better it gets.  That is why I only go to Exit 28.
           Thanks again Coco for such a great vacation !!!

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Absolutely cobia I'm going to head back to the ranch June 20th would be great to see you there

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Mar 21, 2015, 08:18 PM
Absolutely cobia I'm going to head back to the ranch June 20th would be great to see you there

Thanks for the invite.
I can't make it in June Lumberjack, I am fishing from June till Sept.  Wish I could though.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 21, 2015, 03:06 PM
          Sorry I don't mean to keep dragging this out but there is something I over looked that is important to me.

Coco was always trying to take care of me asking if I wanted something to eat or drink. I tried not to eat too much because I didn't want to get sleepy  ;D.  ( yeah I am old )

We were behind the green door hanging out (at the round table)  and she bought me a T shirt and the next thing I know here comes a big steak dinner and cold beer.  When I finished 1 beer she would buy me another.  She wouldn't let me pay for any of it that night.  Now that is hard to beat.

Like I always tell folks......the more you visit this house the better it gets.  That is why I only go to Exit 28.

That's called client appreciation. It speaks well of Coco that she appreciates her loyal clients & shows it. I know that means a lot to you. It would mean a lot to me as well. Hope you have many more visits with her.  ;)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 22, 2015, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Mar 21, 2015, 03:06 PM

That's called client appreciation. It speaks well of Coco that she appreciates her loyal clients & shows it. I know that means a lot to you. It would mean a lot to me as well. Hope you have many more visits with her.  ;)

I agree P.B.     I was impressed to say the least and yes I do appreciate it very much.  If not for her caring I could not have had that many successful parties either. It is really nice to meet someone that "gives a shit" if you know what I mean.  There was no way she would have let me leave her room with "getting er done".