Main Menu

Before I go

Started by Rea, Apr 22, 2019, 07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rea

I will be here until this Tuesday am and returning Tuesday the 30th
Let's just say I've got the time if you got the urge

Just Sayin

Hey Rea. It was great seeing you a few nights ago. I don't like letting you leave without another trip behind the green door with your sexy ass. Unfortunately, for me , I have to wait until after the first for the money to appear. Fortunately for me, you're coming back on the 30th. I'll see you around the 1st for a little "penis popping time". For now I'm just singing the old Hank Williams song, "If you've got the money, Honey, I've got the time". We both seem to have the time, and I definitely have the urge. When you get back, you can look in my toolbox and see what looks interesting. See you next week...... Looking like hump day for sure.

Scarlet

You're already missed Rea! 😩 good thing you're coming back soon!   :-*
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Ember

Quote from: Scarlet on Apr 25, 2019, 09:21 AM
You're already missed Rea! 😩 good thing you're coming back soon!   :-*

I agree, we only have to wait 5 more days.... too long!!!!!!!

Just Sayin

Only?????????? That's five days too many. I told her I'd wait, so I will, but I'm starting to turn blue.....At least you're getting laid in the mean time.

Rea

Awe you all are making me feel so frisky!  I'm back Monday the 27th. There are some very hot newer ladies I would love to mix into some parties. Who's ready???

Cobia

Quote from: Rea on May 17, 2019, 08:56 PM
Awe you all are making me feel so frisky!  I'm back Monday the 27th. There are some very hot newer ladies I would love to mix into some parties. Who's ready???

How long are you there for this trip?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ glad you'll be here for part of my trip 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram