News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Perfect Outdate

Started by RachelVarga, Mar 26, 2020, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I get asked a lot about outdates and I'm always like "well....". To be truthful I am tired of always posting girlie stuff. I didn't beat the crap out of neighborhood boys for nothing. High heels and dresses need to be traded in for real shoes and jeans sometimes. I like going to nice places, shopping, fine dining and have a lot of fun but there is another side of me.

1. Firing Range - Yes I like guns. I like them a lot. I put this one off with guys because you know, I guess there is an image to project but I could care less. Some of you are very knowledgeable and probably have cool guns and things to show me. So yeah I want to go fire off a few hundred rounds.

2. Hunting - This one is a little complicated but I like hunting and I have no problem killing Bambi. In fact her Mom is in my deep freeze. I like sitting in the blind just waiting. I can do it for hours on end.

3. Cars - I am not really that knowledgeable but I do like them. Not just some BMW. I have a Black 2020 Mustang Premium so let's go to a car show if they are ever in town. (Okay Chevrolet and Dodge boys I'm about to blow up the Off Topic with this so be ready so look there.)

4. Barbecue - Seriously I need to go to some real bomb ass barbecue. A barbecue contest would be awesome. A chili cookoff. Anything cookoff.

5. Eating Contests - I watch this guy on youtbe. World record eater (Matt Stonie) and he has these insane challenges, you just have to see this( https://www.youtube.com/user/MegatoadStonie )so I am interested in going to some crazy eating competitions. Would be a lot of fun. There must be one in Reno some time.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

johann

Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 26, 2020, 11:40 PM
1. Firing Range - Yes I like guns. I like them a lot. I put this one off with guys because you know, I guess there is an image to project but I could care less. Some of you are very knowledgeable and probably have cool guns and things to show me. So yeah I want to go fire off a few hundred rounds.

I know of a range in Las Vegas that's on my bucket list, for one gun only: they have a 50 cal rifle that I want to try.

Unfortunately that's a bit far for me to do an outdate, but if there as a range in the Reno area that had the same gun, I'd be all over that.  Of course, we'd have to finish up by coming back to the Mustang for some more fun ...

SixT9er

Quote from: johann on Mar 27, 2020, 10:21 PM

I know of a range in Las Vegas that's on my bucket list, for one gun only: they have a 50 cal rifle that I want to try.

Unfortunately that's a bit far for me to do an outdate, but if there as a range in the Reno area that had the same gun, I'd be all over that.  Of course, we'd have to finish up by coming back to the Mustang for some more fun ...
There are several ranges in Reno, you can rent a machine gun if you want! I've checked in the past
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael j.

.50 Calibre rifle?  Try the .50 BMG!  It's like sitting behind a jackhammer.
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

Used to belong to the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association. .50 BMG is a blast to shoot. If you know a place where you can get behind one, do it! I had two different .50 BMG rifles. The first one I had was too light & did kick like jack hammer.  :o My second one weighed 42 pounds & shooting it was like shooting .243 Winchester. What .50 does the Las Vegas range have? Nevada Gun Rental & Range in Reno has a .50 BMG rental package...   http://2016.nevadagunrental.com/shooting_packages.html   
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

RachelVarga

Well well well bring out the big guns. Boys I like your style. .50 heh. Do you think I can handle it?

Half serious / Half innuendo.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Lancelot Link

Quote from: RachelVarga on Mar 28, 2020, 11:41 PM
LMAO... OMG... stop it, I'm starting to have a crush on you!  LOL

[ LL suddenly recalls your comment in the "My Fantasy Roleplays" thread and has second thoughts about that crush LOL ]

Prospector Bob

Well well well bring out the big guns. Boys I like your style. .50 heh. Do you think I can handle it?

Can you handle it? Absolutely!

Women shooting a Barrett 50 BMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrxijgtEE6I

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

johann

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 28, 2020, 05:44 AM

50 cal (to me at least) means 50 cal BMG.  (*) As in something from the "Rifles" section of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.50_BMG#Partial_list_of_.50_BMG_firearms .  FWIW, it'll have a muzzle brake that does a lot to keep the recoil in check.  Having shot a .303 cal SMLE which has a round a little larger than a 7.62, and does not have a muzzle brake, as we used to describe it, "It's got a kick like the hind leg of a mule."

(*) 50 cal desert eagle notwithstanding. ;)

@ProspectorBob
What .50 does the Las Vegas range have?
No idea, I'm not that much of an expert.  And to be honest, if it had been listed, I've forgotten by now.  It was on my to-do list during a trip to Vegas four or five years ago, and then for some reason I now forget I had to bypass it.

@Rachel Varga
Only one way to find out. ...

Michael j.

Quote from: johann on Mar 29, 2020, 04:27 PM
Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 28, 2020, 05:44 AM

50 cal (to me at least) means 50 cal BMG.  (*) As in something from the "Rifles" section of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.50_BMG#Partial_list_of_.50_BMG_firearms .  FWIW, it'll have a muzzle brake that does a lot to keep the recoil in check.  Having shot a .303 cal SMLE which has a round a little larger than a 7.62, and does not have a muzzle brake, as we used to describe it, "It's got a kick like the hind leg of a mule."

(*) 50 cal desert eagle notwithstanding. ;)

@ProspectorBob
What .50 does the Las Vegas range have?
No idea, I'm not that much of an expert.  And to be honest, if it had been listed, I've forgotten by now.  It was on my to-do list during a trip to Vegas four or five years ago, and then for some reason I now forget I had to bypass it.

@Rachel Varga
Only one way to find out. ...  Any experience with a Smith and Wesson 500?
Michael J.

Bigfoot

Well well well bring out the big guns. Do you think I can handle it?

I've seen you handle a big gun quite well.  😁