Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Schedules / Re: BREAKING NEWS
« Last post by Jasper on Today at 02:49:43 PM »
Tomorrow after 3 pm, I will be free and clear to give you the best lap dance you have EVER receive  8)  and than I will continue with the tour!  ;)  Hahaha
See you all tomorrow!!!!!!
Check out my Instagram for sooner satisfaction! ;D

XxxJasper  :-*
Schedules / Re: 🌟 XXX Mattress Actress Lena Starr 🌟
« Last post by LenaStarrXXX on October 14, 2018, 01:48:38 PM »
My next dates are booked!

Im currently here until
October 23rd

Ill be back next
November 20th thru December 18th
"How's it Hangin" / Comstock Chronicle Article
« Last post by Rocket Scientist on October 13, 2018, 03:59:39 PM »
Jen and Tara, you provided a very accurate and compelling case for why the Mustang is the premier brothel in the Country. I'm glad the reporter had a open mind and wrote an objective story. The reason the Mustang is not under attack is that it is a venue for caregivers to provide men with services they cannot get anywhere else. The other reason is that Lance is a businessman and a gentleman. It is NOT a whorehouse.

The reason the Hof brothels are being attacked and some shut down is that Dennis is a pimp and abuses the women. I have never been in one, but his infamous TV series tells all that needs to be told about how he exploits his ladies. His run-ins with the State and law enforcement are legendary.

During my many business meetings with Lance and Kris at the Ranch over the last 15 years, I have had the opportunity to interview many of the ladies. Their stories are amazing and compelling. They all share one common theme. They are there to fulfill fantasies and give the guests an amazing experience they can't get anywhere else in the Country (legally and safely). They also love what they do.

As a long time resident of Storey County, I am proud to have the Ranch as a member of the community. My neighbors, who look at it with disdain do not appreciate that it has paid the bulk of County taxes for years.
« Last post by Jasper on October 13, 2018, 04:01:21 AM »
Thank you chuckar chaser!!!!  :-*

XxxJasper
« Last post by chuckar chaser on October 13, 2018, 03:37:06 AM »
Change of plans... I will be on the Wild Horse side. See you all in a few days!!!! If you miss me watch my Instagram! Super funny!!!

XxxJasper

I very much enjoy your Instagram Jasper.
Schedules / Re: September and October Schedule
« Last post by Jasper on October 13, 2018, 02:50:26 AM »
4 days away!!!!!!
Whos excited for my return?????!!!!!!

XxxJasper
Fun "Board" Games / Re: WHO HAS BIG BOOBS
« Last post by Jasper on October 13, 2018, 02:33:46 AM »
Two handfuls 🖐 🤚
Fun "Board" Games / Re: WHO HAS BIG BOOBS
« Last post by Silverado on October 12, 2018, 09:04:11 PM »
I have small hand ful boobs!!!
So you are saying you can be a handful?
« Last post by Silverado on October 12, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »
May not be the only thing rising!
« Last post by Jasper on October 12, 2018, 08:00:55 PM »
Change of plans... I will be on the Wild Horse side. See you all in a few days!!!! If you miss me watch my Instagram! Super funny!!!

XxxJasper
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10