Phoenix   9P-9A
Remi    9P-9A
Roxanne   9P-9A
Serena   9A-9P
Stefani   5A-5P
Tiffany   9P-12A
Victoria   7A-7P

pearl pleaser

If I could only be there to satisfy the delicious Ayana, the most succulent chocolate caramel combination I have ever experienced.

Soon, hopefully, soon... ;)

Cherry

This is my last full day here for a week! Let's make use of our time!! Tonight until 4am and a very very short Friday, I'll be leaving at 3:30 in the afternoon. Catch me while you can  ;)

SeattleSun

Quote from: Cherry on Jun 19, 2015, 12:04 AM
This is my last full day here for a week! Let's make use of our time!! Tonight until 4am and a very very short Friday, I'll be leaving at 3:30 in the afternoon. Catch me while you can  ;)

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 18, 2015, 05:31 AM
Since it's Cherry season in my home state of Washington I will pick THE CHERRY for tonight!

And since I delivered 25 lbs of WA State Cherries to the MR and we were all sitting around eating them,  I decided to crown her the Cherry Festival Queen

And during the ceremony I came to find out she was also her high school Prom Queen!

So I quickly added "Prom Queen" to my bucket list and crossed it off the same night.

Oh yea and when I asked "When were you Prom Queen?"  I think Cherry replied "Last Year"!   :o :o :o :o :o :o

Ironman

Stupid question. OK so the Mustang is now a working brothel again yes?  So would it not be beneficial when posting the line up to say which lady is in which house?  if I was lurking on the site looking over the line up because I was in the area, if I saw a lady listed that I was interested in but not willing to make an official appointment for whatever reason.  I always thought it was more fun to just walk in  and wait to see who remembered me.  Anyway if you know which side your possible target is based on you can start on that side and only venture across the P Lot if things don't pan out on whatever side you choose to start on.

Granted when I see Phoenix listed I am just going to assume Mustang side.  But not every lurker on here would make that assumption.  Registered members might, but lurking guest might not.

Personal opinion only not that it matters because I am nowhere near E28 and doubt I will be anytime real soon.  But for those who are it be better for them if you listed which girls are on which side. 

Yes I see on another topic you listed who is presently in the Mustang building, but it be good if that info was also listed on the actual line up topic. 8)