News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Birthday Roadtrip

Started by highlander, May 02, 2016, 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlander

Day 1
I was planning on leaving town around 8 in the morning but apparently when I packed the car the night before I left one of the doors ajar and the battery ended up dead.  I called a buddy of mine to come give me a jump and after driving back to his place to ensure the battery was charging I turned off the car and restarted it a few minutes later and it seemed fine and finally got out of town around 10.  But when I made my first fuel stop ~5 hours later somewhere in Oregon the car would not start. Thankfully there was a good samaritan that was willing to give me a jump. Luckily there was an O'reilly's nearby and was able to get a new battery and then was back on the road after that hour delay. Thank goodness this was the end of any car troubles and I resumed my attempt to try and reach the Mustang in one day. After another ~5 hours I reached Winnemucca for more fuel and questioned whether I should stop for the night but I was on a mission and kept going. I made it into the Mustang a little before 11 and it was a glorious site. After grabbing a beer at the bar, which tasted great after such a long day, I sat in a booth and began taking in the view. I recognized many of the ladies from the website and it only took a few minutes before one approached and as it turned out it was the lovely Tiana.  She is a beautiful woman with a great Brazilian accent. We spoke for a few minutes before she asked if I'd like to go back and discuss a party. I had not fully anticipated partying this first night as I was tired as hell but decided to go talk. A short time later we had reached a agreement and headed to her room.  I think things went a lot easier with the negotiations when I admitted to her I was still a virgin and she told me that she seems to attract them for some reason.  I am pretty sure she attracts most men though. As for the party after I showered Tiana started me off with a nice sensual massage leading to my first blow job, just one of many firsts on this trip.  For my first sexual position Tiana took lead in the cowgirl position and it great seeing her bounce up and down on me while I played with her breasts.  For the finish we moved into doggy with her bent over the bed. I will be honest I lasted longer than I thought I would but it still seemed to be over quickly. With the time left we laid in the bed and talked but after a little bit the little man stood at attention looking for more attention and Tiana was willing to oblige him by giving him a hand job. After another quick shower to clean up we headed to the bar where I got a couple more beers and a room across the parking lot for the night. It was one hell of a first day.

Day 2
I awoke the next morning after a rough nights sleep either due to all the adrenaline from what had just happened or the fact that I'm 6'3" and my feet were hanging well of the end of the bed who can tell. I decided to grab some breakfast before taking off. Ken was working the bar and seemed like a very chill dude. As I was waiting my food both Coco and Erica approached as I was the only one in the bar and I explained to them I was not looking to party as I had done that the night before and I was off to Pahrump after breakfast. While eating Cherry entered and began hula hooping and I swear she went on for at least 20 minutes. As I was preparing to leave I spoke to Cherry and told her that I would be back thru in a few days and was curious if she would be around she said she would be working 9am-9pm the rest of the week.  As it was still fairly early I headed into Reno to gamble a little and take in a basketball game. I went to the Peppermill as I stayed there a couple years ago and it was familiar. The gambling did not go very well but hey you don't expect to win all he time. After lunch I set off on the long drive to Pahrump but still less than the previous day. I checked into the Nugget and had dinner and gambled a little more before bed. I won back about half of what I lost in Reno so not that bad.

The next several days were spent golfing, gambling and partying down south.

Day 6
I pulled into the mustang around 600 pm. I was not looking to party but I did tell Cherry I'd be back and I like to keep my word. I saw her right away and went to speak with her and she recognized me also. I explained that I had gone a little overboard down in Vegas and would be unable to party but I wanted to still stop in and show I keep my word. I parted ways with Cherry to sit at the bar and have dinner. As I waited for my food Tiffany who was sitting a few chairs down struck up a conversation and I had to again explain that this was just a dinner stop due to my activities down south. When the food arrived Tiffany had to step away but as soon as I finished we continued to talk. I guess she hasn't had a redhead before because she was curious if all my hair was that color. I said it was and she replied that she would like to see that. I had to then offer up that I had trimmed everything before my vacation and could not oblige her. I then offered up a story of a kid in high school who tried to give me the nickname fire crotch which made her laugh. Just a few moments later a lineup was called and I used this opportunity to head out. I ended the day in Winnemucca just to shorten my next days drive.

Day 7
I had an uneventful 10 hour drive home to complete the week.

I don't know when or if I'll be able to make another visit but I sure hope that I can make another trip in the future. 
ATF - "There can be only one"

Tiffany

It was so nice to meet you... Hope to see you soon... 🔥🔥🔥 And thank you again...😘😘😘
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎