Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Can't wait to see your sexy ass!

8)
XxxJasper

Ember

Yay! I can't wait to see you! I miss you and your sexy body! Come back already!

Tori

Heyyyyyyy, hope yall are doing well! I'll be back and available from Oct 19 to 29, night shift most likely. Will update if needed. Hope to have many good, sensual and playful times!
😘😘😘

shutterbug

Quote from: Tori on Oct 17, 2018, 12:51 AM
  I'll be back and available from Oct 19 to 29...

Nooooooo! Don't do this to me - not again. You know, if you keep just missing be by a few days like this, I'm going to start thinking you're avoiding me on purpose. Any chance you have a trip planned in November that you can tell us about? Make it for early November and I'll even pick you up at the airport. And carry your luggage.  :)

Ironman

Quote from: shutterbug on Oct 17, 2018, 04:28 AM
Quote from: Tori on Oct 17, 2018, 12:51 AM
  I'll be back and available from Oct 19 to 29...

Nooooooo! Don't do this to me - not again. You know, if you keep just missing be by a few days like this, I'm going to start thinking you're avoiding me on purpose. Any chance you have a trip planned in November that you can tell us about? Make it for early November and I'll even pick you up at the airport. And carry your luggage.  :)
There are a long line of women that avoid me. I conversed with Tori my last trip. As of right now she is planning on wrapping up her year during my next Reno trip.  But if I were sending her a DM in  middle November saying I found 200 or 300 in quarters In my room stuffed under the bed is that good? She going to say sorry I retired just an hour ago. Just so she can avoid running the risk I decided it was unfortunately for her her turn to see me naked.😆😂😁

Tori

I'm also tentatively planning to be here November 14 to Dec 11. Hopefully that'll be enough time for those who want to see me. Let's end this year on a good happy sexy note, eh?

shutterbug

Quote from: Tori on Oct 17, 2018, 03:42 PM
I'm also tentatively planning to be here November 14 to Dec 11.

Thanks a bunch for the extended update. Even tentative schedules help for those of us who have to plan a little further ahead. And don't worry, we all know that no schedule is a sure thing. But knowing that I can adjust my plans slightly and increase my chances of meeting up, the world is right again.

However, we'll still have to disagree on one point. Based on all the comments on this board, you should know that no amount of time is going to be enough. So please keep getting your sexy self out here as often as you can.

Ranger0275

Tori my wife will be there on the evening of the 24 around 7 pm. Will you be available?  Thank you!

Tori

I should be available, yes.

Ranger0275

Are you ok with couples?

KC

I guess I will miss you again. I will be at the ranch November 9th thru the 11th...

Tori

Quote from: Ranger0275 on Oct 23, 2018, 02:09 PM
Are you ok with couples?
Yes, couples are fine. My only requirement is that everyone consents and is excited about it and we establish good communication about what will take place, etc

Ranger0275

This will be our 4th time there.

Tori

Heyyyyyyy friends, fun pals, playmates, etc... I'll be back and likely available to party Nov 15 thru Dec 10. I really hope to see many familiar and also new faces. This is my last trip for 2018. Let's make it a good one and have some wonderful times and sexy memories together! Xoxo

Bigfoot

You're leaving before the Santa Pub Crawl... you're now on this Santa's naughty list.  ;)