Author Topic: Beware of the SIN Board!!!  (Read 3252 times)

Banginit

• New Here!
    • View Profile
Re: Beware of the SIN Board!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 12:24:08 PM »
xoxoxo lets make this the best year ever! :-*
luv always Madam Tara
I Second that emotion... :-* :-*

Madam Tara

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2018, 02:35:43 AM »
xoxoxo lets make this the best year ever! :-*
luv always Madam Tara
Madam Tara XO

Jesslyn

• Ladies
  • Your face would look better between my legs ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2018, 07:11:47 AM »
I agree with Tara. Besides, there is much better things to do with your time then cause chaos and drama!

I agree, Victoria!

Victoria

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2018, 01:18:06 PM »
I agree with Tara. Besides, there is much better things to do with your time then cause chaos and drama!

Q

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 01:20:19 AM »
Well said Madam Tara!

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 01:10:58 AM »
Youíre definitely! We are all here to have a good time and thereís no need for anything negative. Only positive vibes and good times.

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2018, 01:54:01 PM »
at the end of the day we are all here for these beautiful ladies and our wonderful clients and to keep EVERYONE safe and confidential, including partying, and personal business needs to stay off the boards.
What happens within these walls NEEDS to say within these walls.

I have stayed off the forum because much of what i have seen and read lately.
These forums were created to come on here find out about the place the ladies, to meet one another, to escape our crazy life, escape to a wonderland of fun and excitement and pleasure, and fantasy.
It is 2018, and life is too short. Let us all take a step forward and get over the drama, we all have enough drama in our lives that we don't need to create more.

I hope we can all find it in each other to move on from here and stop telling lies about one another.
This is and can be the most amazing business and place to enjoy one another and be safe.

sorry for any grammar errors and such.
Everyone, please lets make this a better more positive blessed year for all of us. XO Madam Tara
Well put!

Letís hope we can all start acting like adults and have fun with the Ladies and each other!

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2018, 02:23:23 AM »
at the end of the day we are all here for these beautiful ladies and our wonderful clients and to keep EVERYONE safe and confidential, including partying, and personal business needs to stay off the boards.

These forums were created to come on here find out about the place the ladies, to meet one another, to escape our crazy life, escape to a wonderland of fun and excitement and pleasure, and fantasy.
It is 2018, and life is too short. Let us all take a step forward and get over the drama, we all have enough drama in our lives that we don't need to create more.

I hope we can all find it in each other to move on from here and stop telling lies about one another.
This is and can be the most amazing business and place to enjoy one another and be safe.

Everyone, please lets make this a better more positive blessed year for all of us. XO Madam Tara

Madam Tara

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2018, 01:40:43 AM »

Madam Tara XO

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2018, 08:26:37 AM »
Rachel,
H Jennifer has still not responded to my messages or calls. This is AFTER she reached out to me for information. The ball is in her court still.
Q

I don't have anything to do with that. I was just saying this is a house forum so everyone just chill a little.
  I would rather chill with Rachel anyday

Anytime babe!

Banginit

• New Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 08:35:47 PM »
Rachel,
H Jennifer has still not responded to my messages or calls. This is AFTER she reached out to me for information. The ball is in her court still.
Q

I don't have anything to do with that. I was just saying this is a house forum so everyone just chill a little.
  I would rather chill with Rachel anyday

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 05:53:16 AM »
Rachel,
Q

RachelVarga

• View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2018, 11:51:17 PM »
Guys,

Let's not have fighting on a house board. The board is for the Mustang ladies and Mustang clients. Drama on the board can hurt business.

Q,

I would talk to Jennifer privately about that issue. That way this won't happen in the future.

fuegomyeggo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 09:13:55 PM »
I feel like my IQ has dropped a few points after reading this thread

Dirk Diggler

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 07:35:20 PM »
Exactly Dirk.  People that disrespect others don't deserve respect in return. Nor do people that try to bully other people and don't hold themselves to equal or higher standards of behavior. outright fabricated Lies are Bullying. Baiting is too.

Dirk Diggler is yet another banned SIN member.  And he knows why too. See the pattern here?

Q
Amor
I wasnít banned, my account was deleted per my request after your behavior and what transpired. You canít dispute it, I have the screenshots, and everyone has seen exactly the type of person you are, if they didnít know already. Itís not bullying to hold you accountable for your words and actions and in my opinion it was long overdue.

Dirk

Q

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 02:56:37 PM »
Exactly Dirk.  People that disrespect others don't deserve respect in return. Nor do people that try to bully other people and don't hold themselves to equal or higher standards of behavior. outright fabricated Lies are Bullying. Baiting is too.

Q
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:00:01 AM by Jennifer »

Dirk Diggler

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 05:01:34 AM »
Q maybe you could take a deep breath relax and realize that the way you handle situations brings out the bad side in the good people you are dealing with.

And he gets exactly what he deserves. People that disrespect others don't deserve respect in return. Nor do people that try to bully other people and don't hold themselves to equal or higher standards of behavior.

Dirk

chuckar chaser

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2018, 04:55:21 AM »
Q maybe you could take a deep breath relax and realize that the way you handle situations brings out the bad side in the good people you are dealing with.
Can't, never could do anything.

Just Tom

• But Mister Peabody....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 02:25:12 AM »
well Q, that reply pretty much squashed your attempt at rapprochement, but then that's your normal MO... grow a thicker skin dude

Because of your history of inconsistencies, your arbitrary banning and muzzling of 'dissidents' on your own board and your vindictiveness against those you feel have insulted you, no one here, or much of anywhere, is going to trust you.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

MrTShirt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 10:23:16 PM »
We have finally now heard the announcement on the "Q Awards".

For all the piety by Q about the "W word", he was comfortable saying "those hoes can float" during a past flooding at the MR.

Q wanted to have a COY nominee deleted from the COY voting choices because he couldn't get along with her.

Q was also comfortable writing a nasty, unjustified review of a a lady after a party.

Actions speak louder than words.

Q

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 09:28:04 PM »
Jennifer,
I agree completely.  So many slanderous lies!  Incorrect in so many ways, however we shall chat in person some day because you never returned any of my numerous calls.

I love the women of Exit 28 and so many good people.  I am not the monster you think I am.  You have painted a picture that is rife with rumors and incorrect information.
 Happy New Year!  Glad to put this to rest!

And Jennifer, you are more than welcome to continue using the SIN board as a resource and post your lineups and interact with our members. I will not succumb to name calling and any kind of vendetta.  But you do know one thing!  I have proven that I will defend my moderators when they are physically threatened to the nth degree!  What's done is done and hopefully lessons were learned so it never happens again.  ;)

Thanks everyone.  Here's to a better future!

My best,
Q
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:56:02 AM by Jennifer »

Krickett

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 01:01:04 AM »
Way to go Jennifer! One of the many reasons we love you!!!

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 05:31:27 PM »
This is what I  wrote on the SIN Board!

Iím totally taken aback by the bullshit lies that Q has stated on his own forum. WTF is going on?  Sex in Nevada and LPIN is not suppose to be filled with slanderous  lies and words that are absolutely false.

Q, since you have taken over this board or should I say since you have become unemployed this board has become purely and simply abusive. Iíve been in the industry for 25 years and Q you are so out of line it sickens me!

Do NOT use my name to backup your dishonest and outright lies!

Iím known in the LPIN industry as a lady that does not put up with bullshit, Iím fare and I DO NOT gossip!

I was kind enough to delete a post that was put on  [url]http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/[url] about Q and his bullshit ways!

Q, Iíve known you forever! Iíve known you as Cookie Monster for most of the years and this person youíve become that hides behind the computer screen is very disheartening!

I think itís pretty shitty that you locked the discussion after your last post!

Why are you being a bully? Mean people suck and your being really mean!

Anyone that knows Rachel Varga and has had the opportunity to spend time with her, knows that sheís an amazing lady and her reviews donít lie!

There is a reason why Rachel Varga has the wonderful clientele that continue to spend time with her!

The wonderful gentlemen,  women and couples that visit Rachel Varga always come back for more! Sheís an amazing human being.

Rachel Varga was voted the Courtesan of the Year (COY) for a reason!  The Mustang Ranch has been voted the Best Brothel of the Year for the past several years because of our ladies and our strong beliefs in discretion and confidentiality! We do not ever give up any information on our clients or ladies! No matter what!

Anyone that reads this, please know that itís absolutely wrong and against Brothel etiquette to make up lies and talk about personal information.  The Mustang Ranch and the ladies of the Mustang Ranch are descrete and do not kiss and tell!  Your private personal information stays private and personal.

This a warning to all that read Qís posts, if heís willing to make up stories and post personal information about our ladies of LPIN, please know Q will give you up in a heart beat! If your married, have careers and a family use your discretion as a better part of valor.

If Rachel Varga is your all time favorite (ATF) please donít let the lies and jealousy on this very biased board effect what you already know and feel!

If you have your ATF in LPIN donít let this negative and bias board change the way you feel about your ATF!

Sincerely Written,
Jennifer

Wow, that's wild! YOU GET EM JENNIFER!!
XOXO, Katalina

Jesslyn

• Ladies
  • Your face would look better between my legs ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 04:50:57 AM »
Wow, thank you Jennifer, I've heard a lot about Sex in Nevada and this is very eye opening! A bit disappointing, but very helpful.

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 03:50:49 AM »
Thank you! Rachel is wonderful and Iím so glad that we do not tolerate that. We are only here to have a good time. Let it not be ruined by negative people and the SIN board.