News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thanks Giving Dinner

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Nov 23, 2017, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offleash

This is great. Might head out early, try to meet some new girls, maybe work up an appetite. Thank you Jennifer.

MrTShirt

If the food and company are as great as during the July awards banquet, it will be great.  Thanks MR.

Just Tom

i am sure the dinner was delicious, the ladies delectable and everyone had a good time, just wish i could have been there.... instead i had to settle for turkey dogs, Mac n Cheese, potato salad and Wild turkey...

Happy Holiday everyone 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Alexia

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

Thank you to all the staff for the everything you do for us ladies. We appreciate it.

The food was amazing as always Tom. You missed out and we are missing you.

Jesslyn

Yes, the meal was absolutely amazing! Being my first Thanksgiving at the ranch, I was amazed at just how much work and care went into preparing such a lovely evening. :) It's too bad we missed you Tom, but I hope despite your turkey dogs (lol, those are surprisingly good!) you still had an amazing Thanksgiving of your own! :)

Offleash

Much gratitude for the Mustang Ranch! Another amazing holiday event, I really appreciate being made to feel so welcome. Special thanks to Alexia and Atlantis for sharing their table with me for the abundant thxgiving meal.

Leash

Katalina

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 24, 2017, 03:38 PM
Much gratitude for the Mustang Ranch! Another amazing holiday event, I really appreciate being made to feel so welcome. Special thanks to Alexia and Atlantis for sharing their table with me for the abundant thxgiving meal.

Leash

It was a fabulous time and we're glad you came to join us! Looking forward to more!!
XOXO, Katalina

Atlantis

Quote from: Offleash on Nov 24, 2017, 03:38 PM

Leash

I am SO happy that you came out, and that you didn't judge  me for devouring that huge plate  ;D ;D

Big huge thank you to all of the staff for preparing such an awesome experience for us all.

Offleash

Quote from: Atlantis on Nov 29, 2017, 09:38 AM

I am SO happy that you came out, and that you didn't judge  me for devouring that huge plate  ;D ;D

Ha ha ha I was in no position to judge after devouring two mountains of food myself, plus a large dessert sampler too, lol. And glad we had a chance to chat and bring up some old memories!

Felt like it was a wise choice on my part to arrive early and party before dinner this time, I expect I will use this approach in the future too.  8) :o ;D

Katalina

Quote from: Offleash on Dec 03, 2017, 03:19 AM
Quote from: Atlantis on Nov 29, 2017, 09:38 AM

Ha ha ha I was in no position to judge after devouring two mountains of food myself, plus a large dessert sampler too, lol. And glad we had a chance to chat and bring up some old memories!

Felt like it was a wise choice on my part to arrive early and party before dinner this time, I expect I will use this approach in the future too.  8) :o ;D

That's a good game plan! That's kinda how college went for me..😂😂
XOXO, Katalina