Charlotte   9P-9A
Ember   9P-9A
Leah     9P-9A
Lucy     6P-6A
Rea      9P-9A
Tori      9P-9A
Whitney   7P-7A

MrTShirt

Great list of ladies.  Now for the list of clients.  I want to know my competition.

Seven

Quote from: MrTShirt on Jan 13, 2018, 07:00 AM
Great list of ladies.  Now for the list of clients.  I want to know my competition.

No competition! We can take care of you all.  :-*

Redwood

This whole lineup this is very confusing when one is actually posted.  As an example, there is no mention of Victoria here, but she is shown in the photographic lineup, so, no idea if she is actually in the house.

SixT9er

Quote from: Redwood on Jan 14, 2018, 04:49 PM
This whole lineup this is very confusing when one is actually posted.  As an example, there is no mention of Victoria here, but she is shown in the photographic lineup, so, no idea if she is actually in the house.
I would always go by the written one here. It's much easier to keep an updated written lineup than it is the photographic one.
In a perfect world they would match but it's not a perfect world and this works for me, I can always go to the photos and see what a lady looks like if I don't already know
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Alexia

Im available 1/18 -1/23 5pm - 5a or anytime by appt!!!

MrTShirt

Quote from: Seven on Jan 13, 2018, 10:30 PM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Jan 13, 2018, 07:00 AM

No competition! We can take care of you all.  :-*
What can I say:   :)   :P   :P

Well, we could have a party that includes a two-sum out of a cannon.

Victoria

Quote from: Redwood on Jan 14, 2018, 04:49 PM

I find it best to just call ahead of time. My schedule has been pretty hectic, but Tara usually knows my schedule. Sorry for any unconvince!