News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Getting Lucky?

Started by Just Tom, Mar 07, 2018, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

will the luck of the Irish be shining at the Mustang this St Patrick's Day? Green beer and green hair? ladies in Leprechaun outfits that come off easily? or of in their best woodland fairy outfits with gossamer wings and very very short skirts? 

Please please please... drool drool slobber slobber,  :P
I really need a break from reality and a good St Pat's party sounds just like what i need
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Madam Tara

We will have green everywhere just for you Just Tom!! Get your handsome BOOTY here!! ST. Patrick's day party at the WORLD FAMOUS MUSTANG ranch March 16th through the 18th.
All Irish Whiskey $6
Irish Coffee $7
Irish Car Bomb $8
Reuben W/Fries $8

LOTS of Beautiful ladies as always :-*
Madam Tara XO

Just Tom

sign me up for a Ruben without the sauerkraut and a bit of Irish Whiskey too

we need to be careful with all that green, there would be a few raised eyebrows when i show up at work with green hair  ;D

i am bending all the strings i can to be there for some fun

Madam Tara

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 09, 2018, 03:54 AM
sign me up for a Ruben without the sauerkraut and a bit of Irish Whiskey too

we need to be careful with all that green, there would be a few raised eyebrows when i show up at work with green hair  ;D

i am bending all the strings i can to be there for some fun
your so adorable!!~! you got it! and hope the bending of the strings works, we all miss ya and cant wait to see ya..
XOXO Madam Tara :o
Madam Tara XO

Just Tom

well, i missed St Pat's, darn it, but the passes were closed and there were just too many other things to do, none of them near as much fun as a weekend at the Mustang;

This weekend is already shot.... but i got a box of Tootsie Pops in the pickup and a good weather forecast for Easter, so i am going to try to celebrate in style, even if i have to wear rabbit ears and a fluffy tail....

and then the Tye Dye Party the 20th coincides with the beginning of my vacation, yea!!! first stop E28