Party with Olivia Lush

Started by johann, Aug 17, 2018, 07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

Guys, if you haven't met this lady, she needs to go on your short list.  Now.

I just had a party with her, and it was a completely mind blowing experience.  Reading some of her posts here, I thought had some idea what to expect: the "Organic GFE".  Sounds like a simple idea.

I actually arrived there just as her shift was starting, so we sat and talked a few minutes while I unwound after the drive up there.  Soon enough, off we went to get down to business.  With some give and take, we soon reached an agreement, took care of all necessary business, and off to the Asian Suite we go.

What happens at Exit 28 stays at Exit 28, but suffice it to say that I had an incredible time.  She really knows how to treat a guy and make him feel good, and I think she enjoyed it as much as I do.  It's always great to meet a lady who has her heart in what she's doing: it makes for a better experience for both her and me.

We definitely enjoyed each other's company, but as is always the way, all good things come to an end.  Returning to the bar, I had a delicious meal, after that party I sure needed some sort of sustenance.

Definitely a good fun party, I would highly recommend this lady to anyone looking for a GFE with a little bit "extra".

Olivia Lush

Thank you so much for the kind words and specially for a wonderful time.
Can't wait to see you again.
xoxo
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com