News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS

Started by Jasper, Sep 21, 2018, 12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

BREAKING NEWS:
I have MOVED across the street to The Original Mustang Ranch Brothel! So come see me climb to the sky on the Tallest Stripper Pole in Northern Nevada! I am across the street from The Wild Horse Saloon side! See you all very soon!
XxxJasper 💋

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Sep 21, 2018, 12:20 AM
BREAKING NEWS:
I have MOVED across the street to The Original Mustang Ranch Brothel! So come see me climb to the sky on the Tallest Stripper Pole in Northern Nevada! I am across the street from The Wild Horse Saloon side! See you all very soon!
XxxJasper 💋

Maybe on Saturday night😎 if I can get my fat butt in their before your shift ends.😄

Ember

Yay! I'm so glad I get to work with you again! Love you Jasper!

Jasper

I'm soooo excited as well!!!!  :-*

renorunner

I will be out Monday to see! Cant wait! I stopped in to see it the other day i like the feel of it!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Jasper on Sep 21, 2018, 12:20 AM
So come see me climb to the sky on the Tallest Stripper Pole in Northern Nevada!

So you like to climb tall things?  In that case, I'll be sure to say hi this weekend.  ;)

But seriously, if you guys haven't seen Jasper dancing on stage you're missing out.

Michael

Breaking News!  Jasper looks good she looks hotter than hell all dressed in satin and lace.

Jasper

Thank you for the kind words. I have been working on my dance moves 💃

Jasper

+1 (800) 727-8638‬
I'll be here until next Wednesday so make sure you book your special time with me!
XxxJasper
💋🎊💋

Jasper

Snapchat: Jasperdayton
Instagram: Jasper_dayton
Check me out!!!!

Jasper

9am-9pm is my scheduled hours. Anything after that please make sure you call and book an appointment with me! Look forward to meeting you all!

Jasper

I'm leaving today  :'(
But will be returning for This Weekends Wild Extravaganza Motorcycle Weekend! I'll be working at The Orginal Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Make sure you stop on by and say hello!!!!

SixT9er

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Have fun!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Jasper

Guess what!??! I'm back home tomorrow! Come out and see me and my lovely ladies this weekend! It's Street Vibes so we will have a packed house. You WON'T wanna miss it! I'm at The Orginal Mustang Ranch! Come on down and WE WILL show you a FANTASTIC TIME!!!!

XxxJasper 💋

Jasper

Tuesday October 16, 2018
I'll be back at The Orginal Mustang Ranch! Come out and play with me!!!!

XxxJasper 💋💋💋💋💋