News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I Am Kinky And I Know It...

Started by Olivia Lush, Sep 30, 2018, 05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Every now and then people ask me how such a "nice girl" like myself that usually conservatively dressed became a kinkster or fetishist.
I hear frequently that I look so nice and sweet that they can't figure out how I found out that the devious pleasures of fetish and sensual domination were something with a highly erotic appeal to me and that naturism, or nudism as many like to call it, is very enjoyable and totally comfortable for me (as long as done in appropriate locations-no need to shock or impose my preferences to other people).

Well, hold my hand and I'll guide you through my devious alleys....

Sensual things that were considered out of the ordinary caught my attention from an early age.
Right after college I had a friend that was obsessed with my feet and convinced me to accompany him to a private party where men laid on the floor while women would walk all over them bare feet or wearing sexy heels...Those men would be allowed (upon each lady's permission) to kiss, massage the ladies' feet and even lick and suck their toes (yes, I am happily smiling while typing this).This was the first time I've heard a woman being called a Mistress or Goddess outside of a movie or theater play (remember I love the performing arts).
I thought it was a lot of fun, extremely amusing but didn't know it was a fetish (or even what the term fetish meant)... I just thought they were looking for something different ...
This same friend was the first person to introduce me to a swinger's community, or the Lifestyle, as many like to call it. For me it was extremely liberating to be in an environment that allowed us to be more sincere about our wishes and desires and gave us the freedom to walk naked and admire
each other's bodies without shame and stigmas .Our group was hosted once a month at a mansion that belonged to a couple very well known in the community. We always looked forward to our next weekend of pleasures. The event would always start on a Friday evening with a theme party (from
Arabian nights, to sexy Halloween, dirty Disney, gipsy nights....and the list goes on) , Saturdays and Sunday were spent by the pool sunbathing or swimming au naturale and on evening dance parties that would obviously turn into play parties for the ones interested in more adventure. There were
no obligation or high expectations of engaging in anything you didn't feel like, but the freedom and knowledge that you could, if you so wished, was extremely arousing.
After moving to the US years ago, I got more involved with the BDSM community initially via videos (Yes, I saw the famous Pandora's Box Dungeon documentary several times), long distance/Skype classes, books and finally being mentored 101 by a professional dominatrix. I regularly attend community events as DomCon and try not to miss any new learning opportunities. By now I know what I like and what Ienjoy and excel at exploring.

Subs and switches have my upmost respect, but when I am in a kinky adventure I am always a Domme/Top... Switching or subbing to someone is not something that catches my interest at all or even something I would ever consider (yes, I've tried it during my training period and found out it's not my piece of cake).

I consider myself a sensualist, being it delightful "vanilla"practices as simple as kissing, hugging, caressing someone's body, giving a sensual massage to the devious pleasures of fetish and sensual domination . Tease & Denial, cuckolding, pegging, prostate massage and fist worship have a special place in my heart but my kinky interests go way beyond.

Here are some of my favorite BDSM practices & Fetishes :
Body Worship
Chastity Training –Key holder
Corporal Punishment
Cross Dressing/Sissification (yes, I have lingerie & wig for that)
Edging
Face Slapping
Face Sitting/ Smothering
Financial Domination
Fist worship
Foot / Heel / Boot / Stocking Worship
Golden showers/Champagne Cocktail
JOI
Light Bondage
Nipple Torture
Prostate Massage
Puppy Play
Role Play (Taboo or non- taboo)
Ruined Orgasms
Strap On Training & Toys For Boys And Girls
Tease and Denial
Tickle Torture

The Mustang Ranch is the perfect place for us to be able to practice naturism (nudism) at their beautiful pool and hot tubs  and passion for BDSM/Fetish play at their state of the art Dungeon Suite (Imagine a play room with much more interesting furniture and toys than video games, play station or pool table...)

Many people are confused or even ashamed by their wishes and desires because they are different than what most of society considers to be normal...
I am not a shrink or a counselor (and totally respect and support their work), so I am not offering any kind of professional advise, but my personal opinion of what I've learned and observed in many years of erotic & personal explorations.

As long as your desires lead you to practices that are enjoyable and consensual to all involved and all participants are of legal age in real life, have fun, liberate yourself from everyday stress and taboos.

It's a lot cheaper and more enjoyable than therapy and I would love you to guide you in this adventure.

What are your deepest wishes, desires and secret fantasies? Come tell me at the Mustang Ranch and lets live it together in our safe space.

Wishing all of you a very kinky and naughty life...

Delightfully Yours,
Mistress Olivia

Read more of my blog posts at http://www.olivialush.com/#/blog

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

BJP

Just to make sure, the list above is what a client can do to you?  Pardon my ignorance.

Olivia Lush

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for reading my post. I am a ProDomme, a Top.... that's means that I don't sub or switch to anyone.
The client can worship my body but if we are talking about fetishes as golden showers or corporal punishment, those are activities I can do to the client.

I hope that it helps you understand.
Xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com