News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

College Football 🏈

Started by Jasper, Dec 27, 2018, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Who else is watching this sad college football game between Minnesota vs. Ga Tech?

Minnesota is dominating the game!

XxxJasper

Michael

I've been channel surfing catching some of it in the process.  I'm a big college football fan.   I'm flying to Orlando to watch the Citrus bowl on New Year's Day.

Jasper

Quote from: Michael on Dec 27, 2018, 12:50 AM
I've been channel surfing catching some of it in the process.  I'm a big college football fan.   I'm flying to Orlando to watch the Citrus bowl on New Year's Day.

Wow,congratulations on getting tickets! I bet your super excited!
What is your favorite team(s)?

XxxJasper

clevelandbrowns01

I bet on Georgia Tech in that sad game... :(

Michael

Quote from: Jasper on Dec 27, 2018, 05:14 PM
Quote from: Michael on Dec 27, 2018, 12:50 AM

Wow,congratulations on getting tickets! I bet your super excited!
What is your favorite team(s)?

XxxJasper
Thank you, Gorgeous!  I'm very excited!  I'm a diehard supporter of the University of Kentucky Wildcats football and basketball teams, have season tickets to both, I also support the Southeastern Conference in football and basketball and also support Michigan Wolverines football.

Ada Marie

KittiMinx

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 02, 2019, 08:28 AM
My team always loses 😒

Mine usually does too. Poor Red Raiders. :(

Michael

Just spent several wonderful days in sunny Orlando,  Florida having the greatest live sporting event experience ever as my Kentucky Wildcats defeated a very good Penn State squad by a score of 27-24.

Jasper

Quote from: Michael on Jan 02, 2019, 08:44 PM
Just spent several wonderful days in sunny Orlando,  Florida having the greatest live sporting event experience ever as my Kentucky Wildcats defeated a very good Penn State squad by a score of 27-24.

How was florida's Games? Never been and always wanted to go!!

Michael

Quote from: Jasper on Feb 07, 2019, 06:07 AM
Quote from: Michael on Jan 02, 2019, 08:44 PM

How was florida's Games? Never been and always wanted to go!!
I had an incredible time.   80 degree temperatures, palm trees, cold beer, tasty food,  only missing ingredient was having sexy mustang ladies like yourself there with me.  Oh well!  It won't be long until I get to be a lucky soul again spending birthday suit time with you sexy ladies.

clevelandbrowns01

Michael,   that was a nice win for Kentucky.  They had a real fun team with a lot of personality this year.  Stoops will have his work cut out for him replacing a couple of those years.    Unfortunately, that Patriots fatigue is a chronic disease!    I have it too.....

Michael

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Feb 10, 2019, 05:25 AM
Michael,   that was a nice win for Kentucky.  They had a real fun team with a lot of personality this year.  Stoops will have his work cut out for him replacing a couple of those years.    Unfortunately, that Patriots fatigue is a chronic disease!    I have it too.....
I'm sad to lose Josh Allen and Benny Snell along with our defensive coordinator,  Matt House to the NFL but I had a vall this season.  To win 10 games while  playing in the SEC was incredibly fun uncharted territory for me this season.

clevelandbrowns01

I meant replacing players  not replacing years.   Dumb typo...  Snell and Allen were definitely the players I was thinking of.