Olivia Lush, you Brazilian Delight , will be back Jan 8th to 22nd!

Started by Olivia Lush, Dec 30, 2018, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
I hope you are enjoying the Holidays as much as I am. I love being home but can't wait for more naughty adventures at the Mustang Ranch.
I'll be back at the house and available for your pleasure from January 8th to 22nd. Can't wait to be in your arms....

My hours are as follow:
January 8th - 5 pm to midnight
January 9th to 21st- noon to midnight
January 22nd- 11 am to 3 pm.

Stop by during my scheduled hours, or even better, make an appointment with me by calling 1-800-727-8638

I always reward with extra time the gents that leave a deposit with their appointment

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Ada Marie

Anika

Olivia!  It was such a pleasure to meet you, and I find you to be an intelligent and savvy woman.  I can only imagine what an excellent provider you must be.  Here's wishing you the best for 2019, and I'm hoping our paths cross again in the New Year.  All the best, Anika

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Anika on Jan 01, 2019, 10:13 PM
Olivia!  It was such a pleasure to meet you, and I find you to be an intelligent and savvy woman.  I can only imagine what an excellent provider you must be.  Here's wishing you the best for 2019, and I'm hoping our paths cross again in the New Year.  All the best, Anika

Thank you so much for the kind message, Anika. It was a true pleasure meeting you and I hope that we get to work together again. I am at the Ranch until 1/22. When are you coming back?
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 01, 2019, 05:51 AM
Can't wait till you're here.
Thank you, beautiful! We had so much fun together last month on our 2 girls party. Can't wait to get my hands (and other body parts) all over you again. Let's see who is the lucky gent that will have these Latina & redhead together again.
Last time was pretty explosive  ;D

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Jasper

I'm ready to party it up with you my sexy brazilian! Come take us on a outdate/overnight rendezvous!

XxxJasper

Olivia Lush

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
I'm ready to party it up with you my sexy brazilian! Come take us on a outdate/overnight rendezvous!

XxxJasper

Who is the lucky gent that will have his blonde & brunette fantasy with us?
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovelies,
I made it back to the ranch safe and sound and can't wait to see dear friends and make some new ones....Who wants to be my friend with benefits?
I am here until 1/21 available from Noon to 10:00pm and 1/22 from 11:00am to 3:00pm
Can't wait to be in your arms...

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight

www.OliviaLush.com

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

Jasper

I'm ready for our two girl bubble bath rendezvous in our beautiful suites Olivia Lush!

XxxJasper 💋

Michael

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Jan 09, 2019, 07:51 PM
Hello Lovelies,
I made it back to the ranch safe and sound and can't wait to see dear friends and make some new ones....Who wants to be my friend with benefits?
I am here until 1/21 available from Noon to 10:00pm and 1/22 from 11:00am to 3:00pm

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight

www.OliviaLush.com

Gorgeous,  I'm glad you're back safe.  I'll be ecstatic when I'm back there with you again.  I love the memories of our time together and yearn for many more of those toe curling moments like the many we have already shared because you're wonderful.

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Michael on Jan 11, 2019, 05:20 AM
Quote from: Olivia Lush on Jan 09, 2019, 07:51 PM
Hello Lovelies,

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight

www.OliviaLush.com

Gorgeous,  I'm glad you're back safe.  I'll be ecstatic when I'm back there with you again.  I love the memories of our time together and yearn for many more of those toe curling moments like the many we have already shared because you're wonderful.

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and amazing memories, Michael. I can't wait to have much more fun with you....

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Available for your pleasure at Mustang until 1/22
www.OliviaLush.com

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27