Finance MR trips (for mongers) shopping trips (ladies) via my 2019 sports picks

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Dec 30, 2018, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

I'll try and start a fun new thread. We'll start a little early for 2019.  This won't be an every day pick or anything - just whenever I come up with something. Maybe you all should bet against my selections and finance that way or follow me!   It's all just fun though I will play anything I post. I'll start a little early and give a pick for tonight:

NHL    Vegas  -1.5 goals  +1.85   Vegas playing much better last month or so.  Not a Darcy Kuemper fan (Arizona goalie tonight).  Both teams played last night in So Cal and traveled.    1 unit play

clevelandbrowns01

Sugar Bowl player prop

Sam Ehlinger  Texas QB  under 2 touchdown passes  -1.20  1 unit        He only threw over two touchdowns twice this year against leaky Big 12.  Tonight, he plays against rugged SEC defense. 

9/1 @Maryland L 34-29  2
9/8 Tulsa W 28-21  2
9/15 USC W 37-14  2
9/22 TCU W 31-16  2
9/29 @Kansas State W 19-14  1 
10/6 @Oklahoma W 48-45  2
10/13 Baylor W 23-17  0   left game due to injury
10/27 @Oklahoma State  L 38-35  2
11/3 West Virginia L 42-41   3 
11/10 @Texas Tech W 41-34   4 
11/17 Iowa State W 24-10  1 
11/23 @Kansas W 24-17   2 
12/1 @Oklahoma L 39-27   2 

My record on here   1-0  +1.85 unit

clevelandbrowns01

record  2-0  +2.85 units

Couple picks for this week

NBA 1-8-2019     Minnesota  +8  -1.10 over Oklahoma City    I always play on a team that has just fired their coach.  Either they hated coach and play better without him.  Or feel guilty and start fearing being traded and play better.   1 unit

Premier League    1-12-2019   Liverpool  -1.5 goals  -1.13 over Brighton + Hove Albion    Look for bounce back after two bad games for Liverpool.   1 unit

Jasper

clevelandbrowns01

Sorry I didn't get my plays posted when I was in Reno.  Did ok with the sports plays - made about 1.5 units.  Lost about 1 unit on slots.
The trip was a lot more about going to the MR for me.   

record  3-1  +2.72 units 

Couple for today.

Boxing  -- Adrian Broner +3.00  over Manny Pacquiao.   Yeah, Broner's a cocky idiot.  But he's 11 years younger.  Pacquiao camp thinks a win gets them Mayweather.  Enough already with that...  Broner definitely worth a try with the huge price.     1 unit

College Men's basketball     Minnesota  -3.5  -1.15   over Penn St    Gophers off terrible performance at Illinois. Idiot columnist who is always wrong called for Gopher coach Pitino to be fired if they don't make tournament.  If that columnist is off the bandwagon - I'll jump on the bandwagon.  Penn St is 0-7 SU in the Big 10.  I look for a nice bounce back from Minnesota at home.     2 units

clevelandbrowns01

3-3   -0.58 units     Haven't played at all since that dismal 0-2 day a while back.  Yes, I didn't play the Super Bowl.  I'm a strange gambler. Anyway, I got lots going in next few days.

Tonight  -  NHL Anaheim  +1.10   2 units   Fired coach angle.   Play on team that fired coach.

Tomorrow  -   Europa League soccer
Bayer Leverkusen    +1.02    three way line - so they have to win   1 unit
Eintracht Frankfurt   +1/4    -1.12    1unit     if it's a draw half the bet wins and half loses.  Strange European betting method.

parlay   Napoli  -2.49   Arsenal  -2.64     three way line so they have to win  1 unit to win 0.98 of a unit

Chelsea  -1 1/4    -1.08   Chelsea will be out for blood after being humiliated 6-0 by Man City.  Malmo will be victim.   Same European betting method.   If Chelsea wins by 1 - half bet is paid and other half is lost.  If they win by 2 - all is paid.  If it's a draw or a loss - I lose.    2 units

Good luck

LenaStarrXXX

I enjoy your picks! I only watch Premiere League and I'm a West Ham United fan 😊
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Clunker day with the soccer...... :(    Oh well...    Lena -  My Premier League team is Chelsea.   Actually, I'll cheer for anyone except Arsenal, Man City, or Man Utd.

Exciting math change....  From now on the plays will be in dollar amounts.   a 1 unit be = $100  2 units = $200.   Its a lot easier for me to track. 

Anaheim Ducks   W 220
Bayern Leverkusen   L 100
Einracht Frankfurt    a draw with the + 1/4 line meant half bet wins and half bet pushes.  I wrote that wrong.     W50
Chelsea  L 108    Out of the $216 play - half pushes and half loses
Parlay  Napoli / Arsenal  L 100

2-3-2  -$38    today.  In my win/loss record - I'll count the Eintracht Frankfurt one as a win and a push and the Chelsea play as a push and a loss.

Overall record  5-6-2  -$96

LenaStarrXXX

♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Let's have some fun and bet on Lena's favorite team tomorrow!

West Ham United  -1.20 over Fulham     A bad road team against a good home team seems worth a try.  This is a three way line so I lose if its a draw or Fulham wins.       $120 to win $100

clevelandbrowns01

record   6-6-2   +$4

Tomorrow   La Liga   Real Madrid to score over 2 goals  versus Valladolid.   even money  risk $100 to win 100.  2 goals is a push.   Individual team goals is kind of obscure play.  Definitely think Real Madrid gets it going and wins game.  I just think this is probably easier bet to win than the game bet.   All the players have heard about is 3 straight bad losses and how bad they've looked and the manager will get fired. I'll say it's a get well game.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Feb 22, 2019, 04:06 AM
Let's have some fun and bet on Lena's favorite team tomorrow!

West Ham United  -1.20 over Fulham     A bad road team against a good home team seems worth a try.  This is a three way line so I lose if its a draw or Fulham wins.       $120 to win $100

I can't believe I didn't see this! You're so sweet to bet on my side - you would've won, too! We won 3-1 that game ⚒⚒⚒
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Yes, Lena I did win that play.  Wasn't too happy when WHU went down 1-0 early.  I was listening on radio.  Went into Wal-Mart.  When I came out it was 3-1!   Anyway, won the Real Madrid team total play too.  Let's get this going today.

Boxing    Mikey Garcia  +3.20  to win over Errol Spence   I know Spence is younger, bigger, and that Mikey hasn't really shown a lot of knockout power in his recent fights.  Mikey moving up two weight classes to get this big payday.   But +3.20 on an undefeated fighter?    I can't resist.  I'll throw $50 on Garcia.   

Record  7-6-2   +$104

LenaStarrXXX

You should've bet when we played Huddersfield Town... we started off losing 1-3 then came back to win 4-3! It was crazy!!! I love West Ham 🥰
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Lena,     I don't know if struggling with soon to be relegated Huddersfield Town is something for West Ham United to be too proud of.   ;)     Just play Javier Hernandez - I don't get what the manager is trying to accomplish....

I don't normally bet a lot of college basketball but a couple of next week's games jump out.

Florida State  +7  -1.10 over Gonzaga      $110 to win $100   Battle hardened ACC team against west coast fraud and I get 7 points.

Michigan  -2 -1.10 over Texas Tech    $220 to win $200   Texas Tech will be last of the Big 12 teams on way out.  I had a future bet involving Kansas so I followed the Big 12 conference pretty close this year. It is garbage.   Michigan is a legit final four team with a great coach. 

record 7-7-4  +$54