Jasper’s Fun Fact of the Day!

Started by Jasper, Jan 14, 2019, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Jasper

Did you know...

Cats have fewer toes on their back paws! 🐱

Michael j.

Did you know...A cat's normal body temp is 101 deg.?
Michael J.

Jasper

No, I didn't know that!!! Thank you for that!
I like playing this game! More people help us  out here!!!! Interesting random facts!!!

Michael j.

Michael J.

1Bytetoomany

Michael J. you are so right, my cat sleeps all the time. I'm so glad she can take care of herself so I can get away to The Mustang Ranch to have incredible parties with these beautiful, wonderful, and sexy women.

Jasper

Jasper

Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on Jan 17, 2019, 08:09 AM
Michael J. you are so right, my cat sleeps all the time. I'm so glad she can take care of herself so I can get away to The Mustang Ranch to have incredible parties with these beautiful, wonderful, and sexy women.

When are you coming out for your next visit 1Bytetoomany?

1Bytetoomany

Jasper, I'll be in arriving in Reno from Pahrump February the 9th. I see by your schedule that you'll still be at The Mustang the 9th and 10th. I'm glad our schedules overlap. I do want to get to know you better.

Piper

Tiger penises do not become erect when aroused. Instead, they contain a bone (called a baculum) and are covered with barbs which help maintain connection during copulation.

Jasper

Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on Jan 25, 2019, 05:56 AM
Jasper, I'll be in arriving in Reno from Pahrump February the 9th. I see by your schedule that you'll still be at The Mustang the 9th and 10th. I'm glad our schedules overlap. I do want to get to know you better.

Sounds amazing! Can't wait to see you!
Xoxo
💋

Ember

Quote from: Piper on Jan 26, 2019, 08:13 PM
Tiger penises do not become erect when aroused. Instead, they contain a bone (called a baculum) and are covered with barbs which help maintain connection during copulation.

Oh wow! That so interesting! I kind of want to see that lol..

Jasper

Did you know... I have sexy clips for sale? Well‪ GO CHECK OUT MY CLIPS! Message me when you have seen ALL MY VIDEOS! Tell me your favorite part of them! https://mustangranchclips.com/collections/jasper‬
GO SUPPORT ME!!!
Xoxo
Jasper Dayton

ColleenRose

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 29, 2019, 03:54 AM
Did you know... I have sexy clips for sale? Well‪ GO CHECK OUT MY CLIPS! Message me when you have seen ALL MY VIDEOS! Tell me your favorite part of them! https://mustangranchclips.com/collections/jasper‬
GO SUPPORT ME!!!
Xoxo
Jasper Dayton

Link is broken :(

Michael j.

Same here.  I get an "error 404 Page not found"
Michael J.