News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Niner Fans....Are you Ready??!!

Started by Maya, Aug 07, 2014, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Its Pre-Season Time!!!

Even though it's a pre-season game... I'm very stoked about watching the Niners play AND Beat the Ravens!!

Go Niners!!!!

I'll be sporting my Niner Jersey(&panties)!! Thanks again to The Wonderful Gentleman for gifting me something that brings so much joy to my life... You know exactly who you are!!

Wooohoooo NINERS!!!

Maya

Boooo... The Niners didn't win...oh well.. Still looking forward to the next game:)

scottman

It's preseason,  no reason to worry,  simply watching backups playing backups until week 1.   Kapernick and crew will do just fine.

Maya

Awwww..Scottman... Thank You for that!!

You are right... It's preseason... So it was good to see the backups play, even if they didn't have a win, it was still good to see them back on the field =)

Are you a NINERS fan Scottman?

scottman

I'm a huge 49ers fan;)

The best preseason action will be the first half of the 3rd preseason game.  It is traditionally when most teams do a dry run on their starters.  Should be good;)

Maya

Quote from: scottman on Aug 10, 2014, 08:50 AM
I'm a huge 49ers fan;)

The best preseason action will be the first half of the 3rd preseason game.  It is traditionally when most teams do a dry run on their starters.  Should be good;)

Yay!!! You just went up several notches in my book =)

Just checked my schedule, it's the game against the chargers and it's the only game this year I won't be able to see cause I will be camping. Not worried though its an easy win for The Niners   :D

scottman

Win or loose it will be a good watch.  I'm more looking forward to September 7, against the Cowboys.  That's when it counts for real and the real play book comes into use.  Hopefully Toby Romo has another horrendous game where he throws 3+ interceptions ;D

Maya

Very True!!!

I'm still debating if I should do my house warming party on the same day of the game...or to do it a day before so I can go to the bar and be around all the Niners fan from where I'll be living....hhmmmm..decisions!!

Either way, I'll be enjoying every second watching Kap and his sexyness....as well as the rest of the team kicking ass!!

Silverado

I think it would be fun to watch a niners game in the Mustang bar. Just have to figure out a good way to celebrate the victory!

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Aug 16, 2014, 01:00 PM
I think it would be fun to watch a niners game in the Mustang bar. Just have to figure out a good way to celebrate the victory!

It IS fun to watch a Niner Game at The Ranch!!!! When there is a moment to celebrate the whole house gets to hear my excitement!

Come out and have fun while watching The Niner Game

shooter

I watched them today.  Might be time to pick a new team to cheer for.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Michael j.

If the 'niners are going to move to stadium 45 miles from their home town, they should change their names; I suggest the California 49ers.  The Commissioner should insist on it too.
Michael J.

Maya

Hahahaaaaa, Shooter...you are funny!!

I won't change who I root for..... I'm a faithful Niner fan and always will be. I was wearing my jersey even after they lost. The only reason I took it off was cause I had a party and changed to a sexy dress.

P.s it was a preseason game.... Hott Kap will deliver!!

Maya

Quote from: Michael j. on Aug 18, 2014, 04:20 AM
If the 'niners are going to move to stadium 45 miles from their home town, they should change their names; I suggest the California 49ers.  The Commissioner should insist on it too.

Hhmmm.... I like the sound of that...specially since they have the most Superbowls than any other Cali team.

Victoria

GO DENVER!  Yes... I am still a fan!