News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My greatest vacation ever....

Started by Cobia, Apr 16, 2013, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I posted this on the old web site but it is now history.  I had such a good time I thought I would put it on here so forgive me if you have already seen this.

I got  to Reno just before noon on Monday and was meet by Jose in the limo.  That was a first for me to ride in a limo  and Tara made sure the bar was stocked in my kind of brew.

My Lance upgraded my room to the Safari suite.  Got checked in and got cleaned up and went across the parking lot to have my 4th.  party with Carolina.  Since I had been up for a while she made sure "it happened" and what a great party.
Got down some coffee and got fired up again so I had a great party with Lina.  That went wll too.  She is so sexy and we have had several parties over the yrs.
Just Tom and Thumper and Fairoaken were nice enough to drive me around and show me the sights . 

I got to meet several new Ladies.  The place was full of sexy Ladies and it was hard to figure out who to party with.
I meet Ayana and had 5 parties with this sexy Lady over my time there.  she was worried I wasn't eating enough so she surprised me (and paid for)  with a big steak with all the trimmings.

I had 4 great parties with Coco whom I have had several parties with over the yrs. also.  Ended up having 3 parties with Lina who by the way came in at 4:30 AM on Sat. so we could have 1 last party before I headed for the airport.  Ended up having 15 parties in all thanks to some very sexy Ladies that made sure everything "went well".

Got to meet Oddball and some more mongers while I was there.  It was a vacation to remember for sure.

Thanks to everyone who helped  make this trip so great for me.
Thanks to Prospector Bob for the ride to the airport early Sat . morning.

There was just too much to tell so I will leave it at this for now.

I will be back next yr. if I am still kickin !!!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Double D was out there 1 night with several of us and we were talking to a new gal about lap dances.  She was a little reluctant to do 1 so Goldie jumped up and showed all of us her version ...damn hot too.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Had another "first" this last trip that I am not proud of.  Lucy came in Friday night "after" I had made an appointment for Sat. morning early before I had to go to the airport.  So I missed a party with her....that is the only time I have not had a party with Lucy since I have been going out there.  I sure hated to miss her but I gave my word to Lina so .....I always keep my word.  Lina was so nice to get up at 4:30 AM for my farewell party.  Now that is a special Lady that will do that for you.

Next time Lucy....for out 24th. party.

Cobia

I was in the bar when Ayana and some more Ladies came in from a skying trip.  I thought "wow" look at this sexy Lady.  We had a short chat and I had a party with Lina and when we came back out to the bar I told Lina I wanted to party with Ayana.  So...Lina goes over to Ayana and said "my husband wants to have sex with you' so here comes Ayana with a huge smile on her face.  She was laughing and told me what Lina said.....that was funney.  We all had a good laugh over it .  Turns out I had 5 great parties with Ayans...what a fantastic and sexy Lady and a blast to be around.

Cobia

I was siting at the bar 1 afternoon and My. Lance came over and we chated for a while and he said he had a surprise for us but couldn't let the cat out of the bag at that time.  It wasn't long till Jennifer launches the new web site so I reckon that was it.

I know she worked long and hard on this site......great job Jennifer.....THANK YOU !!

Cobia

Just Tom toted me and Prospector Bob around some and took us out to eat at a local place that had all kinds of beer and other stuff.  I had fish and chips that was really good stuff and it is always good when someone else pays for it as Tom did. I did eat good this trip...most meals came from the ranch.  They have a club sandwitch that sure is good and BIG.  PB and I shared 1 a couple times I think it was.  I reckon I will never forget the steak Ayana bought me though.  Now that was special to me that she did that .

Got to go to Cabelas again and that is my "wish" store. Have to leave my credit card in the truck when I go in there.

Cobia

My first party with Ayana...I was standing by the bed and here she comes wareing nothin but that big smile of hers.  she stoped and was looking at me so I said "what"  she just kept standing there smileing and not saying a word...."what"...she looked down and told me to take my socks off...LOL.  Now that was another first for me too....so if you party with Ayana be sure to take your socks off. :D

Cobia

I was kind of worried about my room being loud because of folks in and out but it was nice and quiet with no problems.  It was well stocked , just like a hotel room.  I has asked about a blow drier earlier but no problem there.  Prospector Bob and Wayne stayed at the lodge also so it was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and I think Tom stayed 1 night too.....especially with the sexy Ladies and there was a lot of them.

Got to chat with Mr. Lance a couple times ...a supper nice guy.  He came over and said good bye on Friday because he said he had to leave town before I was to leave.  That was nice of him.  I was impressed that he even knew me.

Great vacation for sure !!

Cobia

I was over at the Wild Horse early 1 morning (late Texas time) and Fernando said he was going to have to change his ways....he then asked me how old I was and I told him 68.  He said he was going to start eating pizza and drinking diet cola every morning so he could get up early and party every morning.  I didn't tell him my  little fat body doesn't change to Nevada time in 1 week.  ;)  He is a blast to be around.

Cobia

I want to talk about Lina for a short time. I have known her for 3 or 4 yrs. and have about 14 parties with her and 3 two girl parties with her.  She is sort of quiet in the bar but once in her room you better hold on. She does supper parties and will make sure you "get er done".  I take a lot of blood pressure meds. and I don't have to worry about anything when I party with her.  She has been 1 of my "go to girls" ever since my first party with her.  A really nice person also not to mention supper sexy in her room.

Thanks Lina for helping make this last vacation so great !!

Thank ya kindly......

Cobia

Thumper came by and picked me up and took me to Sportsman warehouse (I think it was) and I got the makeings for jerky. They had several different kinds. Their mix makes it easy to make jerky if you like it.

On the way back to the Mustang he showed me where the ER was just in case...... ;D

It sure was nice not having to drive while I was out there......just sit back and have a brew anytime you want 1 and don't have to worry about anything. 

Lucy

That's right buddy :'( :'( At least we had a little time to our selfs before my girlfriend Lina came out. See you next year

Cobia

Quote from: Lucy on May 01, 2013, 03:20 AM
That's right buddy :'( :'( At least we had a little time to our selfs before my girlfriend Lina came out. See you next year

Thanks Lucy.....next time.....(it will be our 24th.)

Cobia

Haven't been home all that long and already miss these Ladies.

Ayana

Quote from: Cobia on May 17, 2013, 01:13 AM
Haven't been home all that long and already miss these Ladies.

We MISS  :) you too Cobia it's been a moment but your presence still remains darling!...
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!