News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jenna

Started by renorunner, Aug 22, 2017, 03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renorunner

Jenna is new to the Mustang Ranch! She has 1 day left before she heads home for a while. I had the honor of partying with here tonight if your looking for the popular cheerleader she is your girl! She is flexible cute and stands at 5 feet tall! She is one of a kind and worth every penny! If you have the chance to party with her before Thursday i would do that! 

Cobia

Quote from: renorunner on Aug 22, 2017, 03:56 AM
Jenna is new to the Mustang Ranch! She has 1 day left before she heads home for a while. I had the honor of partying with here tonight if your looking for the popular cheerleader she is your girl! She is flexible cute and stands at 5 feet tall! She is one of a kind and worth every penny! If you have the chance to party with her before Thursday i would do that!

Thanks for the report. Sounds like another " keeper ".
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

renorunner

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 22, 2017, 12:41 PM

She is a keeper for sure hope they get her pictures up soon! I met bet by chance as they haven't posted an updated line up since August 8th!

Cobia

Quote from: renorunner on Aug 22, 2017, 02:19 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Aug 22, 2017, 12:41 PM

She is a keeper for sure hope they get her pictures up soon! I met bet by chance as they haven't posted an updated line up since August 8th!

Yep. Pictures are a big +.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Alexia

She is back in house after some time off. I'm not sure how long she is staying this trip but you can call and make an appt with this sexy girl!!

Whitney

Jenna is a super adorable lady and I love the way she dances on the pole so gracefully! 😱👏🏻
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Katalina

Don't you just love Jenna? She's the perfect little ball of fun.
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

We can definitely see the cheerleader come out in her from time to time. I don't think I've ever caught her without a pearly smile 😋