News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Natasha- WOW

Started by First Timer, Feb 14, 2014, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

First Timer

My wife and I came in last night and all we can say is WOW! Natasha is gorgeous and definitely knows how to please :) We will definitely be heading back soon to see Natasha again. Thanks again Natasha for an awesome time.

Phoenix

:-* i luv this woman

ChicagoBob

She's on my 2014 to-do list! 

Redwood

I partied with Natasha a couple of years ago and we had a lot of fun!

Phoenix

dont forgert to make an appointment with this bick house blonde bomshell she is from far away and has to make special arrangements to get here so please make shure when she is here call and ask that she get on the phone with you soyou can confirm you sexual visit

Master Steve

Looked at her pictures yep she looks good.  Heads up to the site admin, someone needs to update her bio, it is pretty much blank.  People such as myself who are attracted more towards personality rather than the body depend on this vital info.

Duck11

Oh yeah!! Natasha! Incredible party. Very playful at the bar and knows how to play dirty in the back.
Definitely party with her if you have the chance.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Phoenix

just as beautiful on the inside as the outside ;) :D

Madam Tara

the lovely Natasha will  be retuning this Thursday!!! whooohoo.
Phoenix when you gona get your cute butt back here! tex me lady! xoxoxo tara
Madam Tara XO

Natasha

Quote from: Manager Tara on Mar 11, 2014, 08:16 PM
the lovely Natasha will  be retuning this Thursday!!! whooohoo.
Phoenix when you gona get your cute butt back here! tex me lady! xoxoxo tara
Ok Tara, just figured out how to get on here. It always great to be here with you guys. Thank you for the attention  :-*

Natasha

Quote from: Duck11 on Feb 24, 2014, 09:17 AM
Oh yeah!! Natasha! Incredible party. Very playful at the bar and knows how to play dirty in the back.
Definitely party with her if you have the chance.
Hi Duck, great to hear from you. It's been a while . I would love to play with you again in the near future. Had lot's of fun with you...<3

Natasha

Quote from: Master Steve on Feb 23, 2014, 10:47 PM
Looked ;) at her pictures yep she looks good.  Heads up to the site admin, someone needs to update her bio, it is pretty much blank.  People such as myself who are attracted more towards personality rather than the body ;)depend on this vital info.
Hey Steve, the Master. Thanks for the feedback. I will update my pics soon and I hope that in the meantime we will be able to get together to play.  :)

Natasha

Quote from: Redwood on Feb 15, 2014, 11:52 PM
I partied with Natasha a couple of years ago and we had a lot of fun!
Hi stranger, I was gone for a little while. It's great to be back here at the ranch. I'll be out here once a month. Hope to see you again next time you are out here.. :-*

Natasha

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Feb 15, 2014, 04:37 PM
She's on my 2014 to-do list! 
Hi Bob, sorry it took me a while to get on here  ;)
I'll be here once a month and can't wait to do what I love to do with YOU  ;)

Natasha

Quote from: Phoenix on Feb 15, 2014, 04:04 AM
:-* i luv this woman
:-* :) You looked HOT dancing last....