News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another fantastic vacation.....2014

Started by Cobia, Feb 28, 2014, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

~~~  Coco ~~~

I had 4 very sexy  parties with Coco this trip and many more last yr.  Such a sexy and nice person just to hang out with.  Always a huge smile and dressed to kill.

Again when you party with Coco she will make sure you "get er done"
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

~~~~~~  Lina  ~~~~~

What can I say .....I had 8 parties with this sexy Lady this trip and many more in the past. I also had another first this trip.       I had a   "all-nighter"   with her in my room at the Mustang Lodge my last night there.    Words can't describe it.  It was so awesome.   Such a sexy and nice person.  Lina surprised me with some gifts that I will cherish for the rest of my life....thank you dear.

I never sleep on a plane but I slept over an hr. on the way home the next day.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Master Steve

Dayam Cobia don't wear them out for the rest of us

Cobia

Quote from: Master Steve on Mar 03, 2014, 12:45 AM
Dayam Cobia don't wear them out for the rest of us

:D.......I am done till next yr. unless I can float a loan.  I think I am the only 1 worn out.  Go get um.

Prospector Bob

Way to go bud! I'm glad you had a fantastic time at your home away from home. I just wish I could have been there also.

Rest up well pal, you've earned it.

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

~~~~  Mr. Lance  ~~~~

Ok Jennifer , correct me if I get this wrong ok?

Mr.  Lance is opening a steak house in Virginia City.  It is a 3 story building with a bar and a museum and a steak house in it.  They have been working hard to get it going soon but I forgot the name of it. 

Cobia

~~~~  Staff , Mongers and Ladies  ~~~~

Got to meet several of the Ladies in the cashiers office and other staff members  this yr. and they were so nice and friendly.  I just had to  stop and shoot the $hit with them .  Thanks Ladies...it was a blast talking with ya.

Also got to meet Don,  Mr. Lance's son.  He was a down to earth guy.  Supper nice people out there.

I finally meet Redwood and Duck and Sixty9er  while I was out there along with talking to Thumper, Coralin and a host of Ladies I haven't meet before.  It is always great to meet ole friends and make new ones.

Cobia

I have been editing the earlier post so this thread isn't spread out so much.

Thank ya kindly......

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 04, 2014, 03:48 AM
Glad to Hear your vacation went well. Who could ask for more. I might have to check out the steak house in VC. Last time and I was there several businesses were protesting a new gold mine so I have not been back since. I am sure if Lance is doing it is going to be a first class restaurant

Yeah I bet it is first class too.  He was telling me about it.  They were really working hard trying to get it open.

Duck11

Great report Cobia. Nice meeting you and the others sitting with you. Sorry I didn't sit and talk with you guys, but I got distracted at the bar.
Keep on partyin!!
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 04, 2014, 05:13 AM
Great report Cobia. Nice meeting you and the others sitting with you. Sorry I didn't sit and talk with you guys, but I got distracted at the bar.
Keep on partyin!!

:D....I saw "how" you were distracted  :D....good for you .  Yeah it was a blast.
Take care Duck and I am "hopeing" to be back out there next yr. on the same date.

Cobia

~~~~~  smoke  ~~~~

Several times in the past I got sick from the smoke .  Earlier on I was e mailed and told they had been working on that problem.  Well, they did a great job because this yr. the smoke didn't make me sick. It was so much better in the bar.

I hate smoke and try to stay away from smokers but this trip there was no problem so  THANKS  to Mr. Lance for all the hard work. It really made a difference.

Seven

Sounds like you had a great time! I'm so glad I got to meet you!

xoxo

Cobia

Quote from: Seven on Mar 04, 2014, 07:53 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! I'm so glad I got to meet you!

xoxo

Ahhhh the pleasure was all mine Seven.  Thank you for everything....you are such a sexy Lady.

Redwood

As I have told you Cobia, it was great meeting you while you were at the Mustang! Your visit also caused me to revisit the place which I have neglected too much in the last couple of years.  Also great to meet Coralin, Just Tom and see Double D again.  Not to mention an amazing party with the super hot Ayana and getting to talk to Mimi, Sofia and several other ladies!