News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cowgirls Gone Wild!

Started by Victoria, Jun 20, 2014, 09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Hey you sexy COWBOYS! You guys want to know where you can go to have a buckin' wild time? THE MUSTANG RANCH OF COURSE!

So saddle up and have US ride YOU into the sunset!

Just Tom

if you want a buckin' good ride with Victoria, first get her relaxed, and get yourself securely wrapped up with her, paying good attention to foot placement and handholds,  and then lean over, whisper in her ear "let 'er buck' and tickle her just under.......
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Jagged

Ride"em  hard  !  ;D

Victoria

You guys are naughty!  ;D.

Tom, it's more like squeal really loud and kick and squirm if you tickle me. Just remember, don't do anything to me that you wouldn't want back! Lol

Phoenix

And remember Vicy (tee hee hee )were have plenty of custom fit rope for the rowdy ones and for the ones who need a little nudge, whelp we have spurs for that :o ;) so saddle up and let's ride into the sunset or even better let's rise and shine the cowboy way :) yippie Kia ya muuutherfucker!

johann

Quote from: Victoria on Jun 21, 2014, 02:46 PM
...  Just remember, don't do anything to me that you wouldn't want back! ...

Since you know the sorts of things I like, all I'm going to say is you need to be careful what you ask for. You might just get it. ;)

Victoria

easy

Victoria - I'll see you and the other wild cowgirls in August !  It's been well over a year since I was there so I'll be making up for lost time.  :) :) :) :)

Victoria

We look forward to your visit Easy!  :-*