Hey Ladies, describe your party style, please

Started by Just Tom, Jun 22, 2014, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

in a little less than a month you will be inundated with, surrounded by and have available to you,  a group of colorfully dressed lovers of working ladies, all of them horny to one degree or another and we want to know who parties how....so how about some descriptions of the party you offer and prefer.....please please please   
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

I am a sexually adventurous full of saprisez :o :-* :) 8)

tobyg3

Victoria

Surprise me! That's all I can say!  I am open minded!

Donatella

I love doggy style and have fun in swimming pool.

[/img]
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Shayne

I love my clothes ending up swinging on the ceiling fan.... Lol
Ok ok...  if there isn't a ceiling fan, having to search for them is good, right Tom? Hahaha

I LOVE being the GFE, however, open-mindedness leads to the most amazing places!!!

SUCH AS.... FOR EXAMPLE...FOOD FOR THOUGHT......::
A two girl party with my sista from another motha... STEVIE RAY!!!! Lol
You had to know that was coming Tom!!!!

Can't wait for you guys to be here!
Xoxo Shayne:)

tobyg3

Quote from: Victoria on Jun 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
Surprise me! That's all I can say!  I am open minded!

Knowing how strong those thighs are, I would truly enjoy a good old-fashioned rasslin' match with you, Victoria. Maybe even with oil to slip and slide around?

Victoria

Alexia

O Tom. I have to kid with you. One of these days you may find out for yourself.

As for everyone else, I'm open-minded & usually up for anything ;-) I definitely have had some great GFE parties, foot fetishes, light dom parties as well as some hot steamy times with a few other ladies. My girlfriends and myself will take great care of you. You may be left weak in the knees but we can bring you back to life with a few more rounds. Maya & Lucy are a cpl of the ladies I've had the pleasure to play with. But their are also several other sexy ladies that I have had some wonderful times with as well.

Cum on in and let me & my other gfs enjoy some hot, naked experiences with you.

Phoenix

mabey I should have some of my clients on the fourm describe some of my parties...hint hint (play radio clients have a lot of admiral encouragement for me when they reffered their listeners to me wich have became long term frequent fuckers of mine) I have a very diverse and eclectic imagination and the ability to read my clients and go with their flow or even relax  them enough to enjoy some of my out of the box type of adventures,,, mild to the romatic to the passionate to the fun and outgoing to the wet and wild this job is an art to me and I take pride in being a sexual camillion :-*