LPIN Awards Announces Voter Registration for Award Year 2017

Started by firefighter, Oct 04, 2017, 03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

LPIN Awards Contest Voter Registration opens October 1 & closes midnight December 31, 2017 PST

Please refer to the LPIN Awards 2017 Contest Announcement for complete details.

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Team
Firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

Girls, don't forget to have your clients register so they can vote for you.

Note: It's not required that a LPIN Awards Registered Voter be a member of any message board.
NRA Benefactor Member

RachelVarga

Quote from: firefighter on Oct 14, 2017, 01:38 PM

Seriously I would do this because other girls are at other houses are and we need to keep the COY because we are the badasses and everyone knows it.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Bumping.

If you are someone's ATF ask them to register. Now that the awards are free of any (failed) extortion attempts there will be no more drama. The narrative is not just one site. Anyone from any forum can participate!

Get registered and nominate your girl!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Nichole

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
Quote from: firefighter on Oct 14, 2017, 01:38 PM

Seriously I would do this because other girls are at other houses are and we need to keep the COY because we are the badasses and everyone knows it.
I agree. We are badasses here at MR. Register so we can show that once again.

Morgan

Whitney

Dido on that ladies! I'm so excited and I vote for every single one of you wonderful women! Its so hard to choose kind of makes me wet thinking about it.🤔🤤
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

RachelVarga

Firefighter,

How much more time until registration is over?
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Alexia

Everyone should vote. We always have so many wonderful ladies that are nominated.

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 20, 2017, 03:53 AM
Firefighter,

How much more time until registration is over?
Voter registration ends Dec. 31, 2017.  Not much time to register.  Not much time to party.

Definitely not much time to reach the orgasm target.

Jesslyn

Lol MrTShirt, I'm sure the orgasm target can be reached! ;) But wow, this is very exciting, I've never seen the process before! I'll be sure to tell my clients about it!

firefighter

There's only one week remaining for clients to register for the LPIN Awards Contest for award year 2017. 

Please support your favorite Courtesans and brothel by casting ballots for them in the LPIN Awards 2017 Contest.

Clients, please submit a voter registration form listing the LPIN Awards registered voters you have met in person. 
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=93.0

If you haven't met any LPIN Awards registered voters, please list brothel personnel and Courtesans that you have met in person.

If you would like to register to vote in LPIN Awards contests, please complete a voter registration form.
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=129.0

Thank you!
NRA Benefactor Member