News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another fantastic vacation .........2015

Started by Cobia, Feb 25, 2015, 06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Mel I saw where you said if you were a working girl you would let some folks know.  Be sure and let me know too ok?  I would like to be your first customer.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Got to meet some sexy new Ladies this trip ( or new to me )  Stevie Ray and Hanna .  2 very sexy Ladies for sure.

Thanks Donatella for helping me check my messages.  (she is so sexy too )
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Little_Mel

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 05, 2015, 01:27 PM
Mel I saw where you said if you were a working girl you would let some folks know.  Be sure and let me know too ok?  I would like to be your first customer.
Oh Cobia you're a sweetheart. I know if I have as much stamina as you do champ.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Cobia

Mel I wish I could take all the credit for those parties but had it not been for Coco most of them would have had a very different ending.  She is such a sweet and caring person  and really cares about her parties.

Cobia

I have to mention 2 of the best bartenders I know.  Freddy and Armando are the best.  Freddy was keeping us in stitches .  I think Armando can read minds, he was always there with whatever I needed.
     Thanks guys !!!!

lumberjack0306

Cobia I totally agree with you on the bartenders absolutely amazing

Kathryn

It was nice to meet you Cobia! And it's always great to see you again Lumberjack. It's great to start putting some faces the men behind the legends. haha  ;) :o

Cobia

Quote from: Kathryn on Mar 09, 2015, 07:57 AM
It was nice to meet you Cobia! And it's always great to see you again Lumberjack. It's great to start putting some faces the men behind the legends. haha  ;) :o

It was nice to meet you also Kathryn.  Everyone was so nice and helpful it really made a great vacation.  Thanks again for everything.

Stevie Ray

Hey Cobia ,  it was nice spending time with you , laughing with and getting to know you.  Everything that I was told about you is really true. You are truly adored!  You are really one of the sweetest man that I've gotten to know.  Tell your cousin hello for me.  Stevie Ray
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Cobia

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Mar 09, 2015, 09:20 PM
Hey Cobia ,  it was nice spending time with you , laughing with and getting to know you.  Everything that I was told about you is really true. You are truly adored!  You are really one of the sweetest man that I've gotten to know.  Tell your cousin hello for me.  Stevie Ray

Thank you dear.  The pleasure was all mine for sure. Thanks for helping to make my trip so great.

My cousin called me today and he is still talking about you.  He said he would be back out there to see you when he can swing it.

Cobia

You know the sex is great at Exit-28 and the people are so nice .  It is really relaxing to be among friends and meet new friends there.  It is a whole new experience just to visit there and the more you visit the more you enjoy their warm welcome. It is truly a home away from home with new friends every time you visit and the staff is superb and I might add the food is superb also.

Cobia

Since I was at the ranch most of my time there I got to meet new Ladies (new to me) and other mongers. These Ladies are so sexy it is like a kid in a candy store trying to pick who to party with.  It was a blast meeting Stevie Ray , Hanna, and so many other Ladies.  Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel like family. 

Meet new  mongers too Lumberjack, Chuckar Chaser, SixtT9er and saw several others I have known for yrs.  I had no trouble getting rides to and from the airport as the staff and other mongers toted me around.  Poor Tom took me to the airport then turned around and came and picked me up due to a cancellation in the snow and DD was nice enough to take me to Virginia City.

Like I said the more you visit the better it gets.

A special thanks to Coco for the 20 fantastic parties !!!!

Donatella

Freddy the bartender said Thank you very much for your replay.

:) :) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Cobia

Quote from: Donatella on Mar 15, 2015, 04:57 PM
Freddy the bartender said Thank you very much for your replay.

:) :) :)

He is very welcome Donatella......he was a blast to be around.  It is nice to be around people like you'll that  have fun with everything being said and done.  it really makes a big difference. 

.......and thank you too sexy (Donatella )  for the help on the board and all our time together.

Cobia

I have been reading some great reviews on Coco .  Such a caring Lady and very sexy .  I sure miss her already.  Might have to make a short trip back out there.