News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another fantastic vacation.....2014

Started by Cobia, Feb 28, 2014, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Having another fantastic vacation uhhh where do I start ???   Come to think about I will wait until next week to tell you the details :-X
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Montana

Such a treat to meet you in person, I can only hope I may be part of the details ;)

Shayne

Right, Montana? Great to finally see the face behind the screen name..
Thanks Cobia for spending your vacation with us:))
Xoxo Shayne:)

caveman

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 28, 2014, 03:34 AM
Having another fantastic vacation uhhh where do I start ???   Come to think about I will wait until next week to tell you the details :-X
Cool! ;D ;D

Just Tom

well, as he limped out the door this morning he was muttering something about 'i'm gettin' too old for this stuff.....'
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Mar 02, 2014, 12:35 AM
well, as he limped out the door this morning he was muttering something about 'i'm gettin' too old for this stuff.....'

Yep you heard right Tom.

Too tired to post tonight...I will try to start tomorrow.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

caveman

No your not!!!! You got to get in there & take one for the team!!!!! ;D ;D As long as your breathing your not to old!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D If a Lady tells you you got to many wrinkles ! Tell her just pick one & ride it!!! ;D ;D You know it was a good trip if they had to carry you to the door to leave. Maybe use there special smelling salts to revive you!!! :o :o Go Mustang!!!!  Did everything Pretty much get strenght out of shape? Your nut bag dragging the floor? The transmission slipping alot. Engine turning 10 grand but your only going 5 miles an hour. Your the little engine that could Lol!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Take Care Cobia !!!!!!!

Cobia

OK......where to start.....

There was just so much going on it would be impossible to tell it all and there is so much personal stuff that I am not going to tell.  It is things like this that make a vacation like that such a pleasure  that you will never forget how it went. I have read on other boards how you can't have real friends in LPIN because everything is about the money....BS.  Reckon if I went into detail some folks wouldn't believe me anyway.

Also like to thank Double D and Chris for giving me a ride when I needed it.

Cobia

I would like to thank Mr. Lance , Jennifer, Tara and all the rest of the staff and all the Ladies for such a great time.  I stayed in the Safari suit at the Mustang Lodge  for 6 nights free and the fridge was full of my kind of beer and several soft drinks.  There was a big basket of snacks there also so    THANK YOU EVERYONE !!!!

Duck11

Yeah!! Way to go Cobia. Nice meeting you.
Looks like the Mustang really knows how to take care of you.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 02, 2014, 03:35 PM
Yeah!! Way to go Cobia. Nice meeting you.
Looks like the Mustang really knows how to take care of you.

Hey Duck !!..........it was nice to meet you too and thanks again for the beer. There is just so much to tell I am sort of doing a little at a time.  I slept in this morning  :D that over-nighter kicked my butt.  What a time though.  Lina allllll night in my room.   Damn that was something else.

Cobia

Quote from: Montana on Feb 28, 2014, 10:40 AM
Such a treat to meet you in person, I can only hope I may be part of the details ;)

Thanks Montana it was great to meet you too.  Thanks for helping make my vacation a great trip.

Cobia

Quote from: Shayne on Feb 28, 2014, 01:11 PM
Right, Montana? Great to finally see the face behind the screen name..
Thanks Cobia for spending your vacation with us:))

Hey Shane.....nice meeting you also.  Thanks for everything.

Cobia

~~~ Jean ~~~

My first party (of 16 ) this trip was with Jean.  Really a nice and very sexy Lady. I have partied with her before and worth doing again Thank you my dear for a fun time.

Correction :      16 parties .

More to come....stay tuned.

caveman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 02, 2014, 02:03 PM
OK......where to start.....

There was just so much going on it would be impossible to tell it all and there is so much personal stuff that I am not going to tell.  It is things like this that make a vacation like that such a pleasure  that you will never forget how it went. I have read on other boards how you can't have real friends in LPIN because everything is about the money....BS.  Reckon if I went into detail some folks wouldn't believe me anyway.
Vin Deziel in fast & furous said it best! Money will come & go we all know that!It's all the people in this room that are important!! I know what you mean about friends there!!! That's the thing I would trust the Ladies of the Mustang to do what ever they want!! I have trusted Phoenix & you can see she cares. They do look out for your well being!!! I have had conversations with the Ladies & others that I couldn't have with familiy or best friends. I would believe you. That's the other thing the Ladies are like Family! I would like to think I made some kind of inpression on them as them me!!! Like Phoenix using that toy that shocked you on me & her saying she tried it herself after I left. Just having a conversation with Phoenix or one of the other Ladies is priceless!!!