News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Highway Angels 3

Started by Phoenix, Dec 29, 2014, 07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

To start off My Marv ( I named him Marv because he reminds me of Marv on sin city) and mother fucker I like being his choosen main lady/hooker/party girl  ;) now don't get it confused,  ???  I still party with anybody and everybody from the crew to any other clients I want for that matter Or whoever wants me and he has enjoyed other ladies before me and I have at least a handful of ladies I have in mind for him to enjoy also  :o ;) it's quite erotic to enjoy and encourage each other's twisted adventurous ways of thinking😈 I really like the levels we can set each other off while enjoying other people tooo ;) he plays sexual Cupid💘for his trucker family and they do the same for him and geez guys thanks for encouraging us to enjoy each other ( you murther truckers really know how to raz the two of us that's for shure  ;D and for making me (and my girlfriends)feel part of this trucker family💋💋💋💋 and I play the sexual Cupid 💘for my girlfriends here at the ranch  ;)  Marv has seemed to tap into my imaginative physique and the way I enjoy this entire establishment and with him continuing to add the right amount of dangerous and fun encourement from Putt Putt and crew we have elevated this sexual highway stop to an entirely new level  :o hammer down good buddy and put your peddle to the metal and become part of Phoenix's frequent fucker truckers crew oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah!!!!