News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Highway Angels 5

Started by Phoenix, Dec 29, 2014, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Then There is Breakin Amish  ;D (if you met him you would know why he lets me call him that)  ;D CoCo is the twinkle in his eye  :) he has however had a lot fun with Marty also  ;) CoCo is playing hard to get while B.A. Is still twinkling over Herand I trying to woo her back you can do it B.A...then there is Perv, (he and Bella Sofia are jumping the broom together,from wut I hear 👂thru the trucker
Line ) and then there is Frenchy giggels cute little guy who likes to stir the pot abit ( you little shit wait til I get ahold of your young ass)  :o :D oh now let's rewind back to Trucker Chuck 2007 when I first met truck chuck was at the Original Mustang I was the only girl out at the parlor side of the bar and he was alllllll the way across the palor just smiling and looking like the cat that ate the canary very content...I think he was thinking naughty thoughts I was guessing however he never called me over Tara came up,to me while having the bartender get his coffee and suggested I go talk to him (even tho I know abit about truckers (more stories later) I wanted to find out more so I looked at some trucker videos and trying to learn the lingo VERY BAD idea...