News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Night Before Christmas

Started by caveman, Dec 07, 2014, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Twas the night before christmas when all through the house not a Mustang Lady was stirring,not even a mouse;The customers were hung by the parlor with joy,In hopes that Mustang Ladies soon would be there, The customers were all snug in their beds, while visions of Mustang Ladies danced in their heads,And mamma in her 'Kerchief, and Lance in his cap, Had just settled down for a  long winter's nap,When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,Lance sprang from the bed to see what was the matter, Away to the window He flew like a flash, Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash, The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below, When what to Lance's wondering eyes should appear , But a miniature Sleigh and eight tiny reindeer, with a little old driver, So lively and quick , Lance knew in a moment it must be St Tom, More rapid than eagles his coursers they came, And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name; "Now,Dasher! now,Dancer! now,Prancer and Vixen! on,Comet! on,Cupid! on,Donner and Blitzen! , to the top of the porch! to the top of the wall! Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!" As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,so up to the house-top the courses they flew, with the sleigh full of goodies for Mustang Ladies, and St Tom too, And then, in a Twinkling, Lance heard on the roof The prancing and pawing of each little hoof, As Lance drew in his hand, and was turning around , Down the chimmey St Tom came with a bound,He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot, And his clothes were all turnished with ashes and soot; A bundle of goodies he had flung on his back , And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack,His eyes--how they twinkled !his dimples how merry!His cheeks were like roses,his nose like a Cherry!his droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow; The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth, And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath! He had a broad face and a little round belly, That shook , When he laughed like a bowlful of jelly,He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,And Lance laughed when Lance saw him in spite of himself!A wink of his eye and a twist of his head, soon gave Lance to know he had nothing to dread; He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work , And filled all the Ladies stockings; then turned with a jerk, And laying his finger aside of his nose, And giving a nod, Up the chimney he rose; He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle, And away they all flew like the down of a thistle, But Lance heard him exclaim , ere he drove out of sight,
`
"Happy Christmas To All, And To All A Good-Night!"

caveman

I don't know about anyone else  but I think that Prancer reindeer is a little light in the loafers!!!! ;D ;D I'm just saying!

Merry Chrismas To All And To All A Good Night!

Just Tom

and Dancer is now officially MIA  :o
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 07, 2014, 11:05 PM
and Dancer is now officially MIA  :o

I can testify to that...... :)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Oh no Tom I found dancer taking of his harness on our stage

caveman

You Better send him back to the North pole Christmas  is closing in!!!! ;) ;)
Maybe the other reindeer can take some steriods to bulk up before the big trip. You don't test them Sana Tom?