News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Annual Reno Rodeo!

Started by brett, Jun 12, 2015, 01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett

Hello Fellas!
I'm new on the forum, and a cashier out here at the World Famous Mustang Ranch! I'm sure I've met a handful of you guys :)
We have the Reno Rodeo coming up next week, June 18-27th, and our house is going to be full of lovely ladies dressed in their best cowboy/rodeo attire! Make sure after a long day out in the sun you head out here and relax with your favorite cowgirls!

Brett
cashier

lumberjack0306

Love cowgirls  and  I will be there  the 18th to the 22nd

SeattleSun

How big a deal is the Rodeo?

I am passing south thru Reno next week and back north the week after and don't have any rooms booked anywhere?

And Emma hasn't put in the parking lot RV hook ups I have been requesting so????

SS

brett

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 12, 2015, 04:44 AM
How big a deal is the Rodeo?

I am passing south thru Reno next week and back north the week after and don't have any rooms booked anywhere?

And Emma hasn't put in the parking lot RV hook ups I have been requesting so????

SS

It is a pretty big deal in this little city. I know I look forward to it every year. There are tons of events, shows, and even a carnival! I love attending and I'm sure our lovely ladies would too!

the website is
renorodeo.com if you wanted to take a look and learn a bit more :)
cashier

Donatella

Thank you Brett for your adds !!

Welcome farmers , cowboys and rural people  :)

:) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

brett

alright fellas,
tonight's the first night of the rodeo so get your cowboy butts out here and round up some of our beautiful ladies!
on the floor tonight we have Miss Tiffany, your favorite cowgirl working from 9p-9a.
we have Serena, working until 9pm tonight, and coming in early tomorrow we have Victoria, working a 7a-7p!

cashier

Tennessee25

I see my ATF Serena there
Make sure you are fully strapped in .....FYI

Ha.

Emma

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEEEEEEAR! 

No, seriously, the week and a half Reno Rodeo season is my favorite.  I like it more than Christmas!  All our ladies are decked out in their boots and Dukes and they're READY to party and play with all you cowboys and cowgirls!  Country music bumpin' in the bar and wellllll I may or may not be providing them with some two steppin' lessons.

NOT TO MENTION OUR DRINK SPECIALS!

We have A SHOT OF JACK DANIEL'S and a FREE DRAFT BEER FOR $6
AND test out the new JACK DANIEL'S FIRE for $6 and get a FREE DOMESTIC BEER to go with it!

The next ten days are gonna be the best.  Garth Brooks says, "ain't goin' down til the sun comes up" but, fortunately for everyone, we're open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ;)

SEE Y'ALL SOOOOON! xoxox Emma

SeattleSun

Quote from: Emma on Jun 19, 2015, 04:13 AM

No, seriously, the week and a half Reno Rodeo season is my favorite.  I like it more than Christmas!  All our ladies are decked out in their boots and Dukes and they're READY to party and play with all you cowboys and cowgirls!  Country music bumpin' in the bar and wellllll I may or may not be providing them with some two steppin' lessons.

AND test out the new JACK DANIEL'S FIRE for $6 and get a FREE DOMESTIC BEER to go with it!

The next ten days are gonna be the best.  Garth Brooks says, "ain't goin' down til the sun comes up" but, fortunately for everyone, we're open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. ;)

I guess you really know when your in the Cowboy West when the Rodeo is the biggest event of the year!

In Seattle it's "SEAFAIR" the first week of August.   http://www.seafair.com/p/about/254

And here is the part Emma would love it includes "Fleet Week" with about 5,000 sailors in town.

Plus the Blue Angels and the Hydro boat races.

Oh yea I guess its just an accident that JACK DANIEL'S is the drink special?  Huh?

Jagged

Just got back from the 1st night of the rodeo.   It was a fun night.
Tonight was Mutton Busting for cow kids (both boys & girls))   and then there was the Bull Riding competition.  I going again Sat night w/ the Lil" lady.
Then  going again Monday Night w/ some friends that has some VIP Box seats from the Peppermill.

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 19, 2015, 06:21 AM
Quote from: Emma on Jun 19, 2015, 04:13 AM

I guess you really know when your in the Cowboy West when the Rodeo is the biggest event of the year!

In Seattle it's "SEAFAIR" the first week of August.   http://www.seafair.com/p/about/254

And here is the part Emma would love it includes "Fleet Week" with about 5,000 sailors in town.

Plus the Blue Angels and the Hydro boat races.

Oh yea I guess its just an accident that JACK DANIEL'S is the drink special?  Huh?

When I lived in Washington, the rodeo and the State Fair were my favorite events I was able to go to!  Yes, yes.  Rodeos and whiskey just go together! ;) xo Emma

Donatella

Hi Fellas !!
I'm ready for fun in the best suit in this house
I love have the best time , chemistry in my suit .
Where ?
Cowboy suit .
What is the best deal ?
The best deals is one hours and I will give you 40 minutes free.

I hope so you Enyoy this deal .

Think about me ...

:) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Emma

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 19, 2015, 01:03 PM
A few years ago I was at a strip club in Fort Worth A hot young lady came on stage doing some country dance step across the stage. The lady brought the whole place to life. Hot women and country music go very good together any time of year. I hope I can make it to the ranch soon.

We hope so too, CC! xoxo Emma