News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How Has LPIN Helped You?

Started by KittiMinx, Oct 19, 2018, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

People bash on sex work and those who partake in it and don't listen to the benefits of it. To Ladies and Clients - how has LPIN helped you?

For me it's made me more assertive and better able to be my own boss. I learned through LPIN it's okay to put your foot down and have boundaries. I'm also a shy introvert so it's helped me get out of my shell and meet people from all walks of life and see different perspectives I otherwise wouldn't have been privy to.

BigBankA7D

I recently visited in June (virginity trip) and spent a few nights with the lovely Rachel and it was an amazing boost to my confidence especially around women

clevelandbrowns01

For Kitti and all the ladies,

Lots of jobs in this world get bashed...  In my life, I've worked lots of jobs that don't get much respect such as telemarketing, fast food, pizza delivery, janitor, low level data entry etc. (I'm still probably forgetting a couple)...   Even my current techie job - one manager used to denigrate and call us button pushers. For good or bad, all of that experience helps make me who I am. 

The help that you all provide makes you who you are.  As far as I'm concerned, everyone deserves respect and I try my best to treat people that way.

Bashers don't want to understand that the conventional methods of meeting women don't work for everyone. Bashers are sensitive because the LPIN industry is evidence that regular society's methods have failed.  Not everyone is great looking or has the gift of gab.  Even if you have money - you have to really be willing to throw it around to get noticed in the real world.

I have a friend's wife who keeps offering / threatening to set up a match.com profile for me. She believes in that "process". I keep talking her out of it because I am too afraid to try it. What happens to my confidence if no one on there picks my profile or however it works? 

The ladies can confirm but I suspect they deal with a lot more guys like me than hard partying celebrities. Guys that have trouble talking to women. Why do we have this trouble?  Past experience - being laughed at / rejected etc.    Even though I've only been to the MR and it was just once, it did help my confidence for awhile.   Just knowing that there is a place where I can get my needs fulfilled is reassuring. This message board is helpful too.

MrTShirt

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Oct 21, 2018, 05:31 AM

....I have a friend's wife who keeps offering / threatening to set up a match.com profile for me. She believes in that "process". I keep talking her out of it because I am too afraid to try it....

This is why I keep recommending a speech club like Toastmasters.  Learning to speak is only the side benefit.  The real benefit for me and other shy people is practicing mixing with others.  It is like learning to ride a bike.  Once you have a safe helpful environment, you will pickup on things much faster.

clevelandbrowns01

Actually, I can give speeches.  While it's not my favorite thing to do,  I've done it quite a bit and am at least ok at it.
I guess because I don't give a crap what 99% of the people in the world think of me - public speaking gets easier!

It's the random socializing with women that I am not good at.  One has to make a really good impression fast.  How do you do that?

My one former girlfriend was a co-worker. Even she admitted after we were together that I wasn't her normal type. She didn't realize she liked me until she already knew me pretty well. Three of us (third person was her friend who was married) kept saying we should go get a couple drinks for a while. Around that same time, I was going out of town for a long time so it was finally planned. The third person was a late scratch. I was already at my former girlfriend's house so we went out anyway. We already knew each other so conversation was easier for me. We talked a lot by phone while I was out of town and when I got back it was on....

Anika

For me, LPIN is helping me reach my goals.  I am able to self-invest in projects that, when passed to 'investors', were appropriated without pay.  I adore being in the business of pleasure, and knowing that the job I enjoy is helping me save for the goals I want to invest in.

Ada Marie

LPIN helped me discover the beautiful sex goddess I had hidden deep down inside.

Jasper

Sex goddess is right Ada!!!  ;)

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ada Marie on Jan 01, 2019, 06:04 AM
LPIN helped me discover the beautiful sex goddess I had hidden deep down inside.
I've never partied with a sex goddess before... am I worthy?  =)

Redwood

I was always very shy.  But having participated in LPIN for twelve years now, I can honestly say it has done wonders in bringing me out of my shell.  I can now talk to anyone at any time without being shy.  I know for a fact that it has helped many guys in the same way and given them a lot more confidence in dealing with people on all levels.  Being in a situation where every lady in the house wants to talk to you does wonders!  People who bash sex workers have no idea!