Is there a chance of having a courtesan who.........

Started by BJP, Jan 20, 2019, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJP

Is in their late thirties early forties? Though the women are probably retired, or totally burned out, by that time, are there any that could be hired by the MR? TIA.

BJP

Didn't realize that. Thanks CC. They all look so young.

Ironman

Quote from: JerryP on Jan 20, 2019, 04:29 PM
Didn't realize that. Thanks CC. They all look so young.

That's the idea.  But if you actually take that time meet and talk to them in person. Most of them even if they want to keep their exact age secret they drop little clues on how old they actually are.

Most of the ladies with the largest following of fans on this forum at least are probably older than you realize.

The,point of putting out the image of being younger is because a lot of walkins want them to be younger or at least look like they are.

One of my buddies likes them to be younger. I don't have the heart to tell him that most of the ladies I know he has, booked at MR and other ranches are closer to 40 then 30.

Which is fine looking and acting younger at least to a certain age is way easier than acting older. I get a lot of female members that come into my club all the time who are in their late teens trying to look closer to 30. But they give away thers age when you talk to them. I mind you I see there age when they check in. I have lost track of how many times I had to give a guy a heads up the pretty girl he was trying to hit on may look 25 but was only 16 or 17.

On the other hand I have also seen plenty of.females come in that at first glance look 25 or 30, but are in their early to mid 40's.

My point here J P don't worry about their age at MR you will find what you are looking for. I can think  of at least 3 or 4 or 5 that fit the profile you are looking for even though they look younger.😉. However I won't name drop.😎

Have fun!😁

BJP